Original Post

Re: "An error has occurred and you are no longer synced with the online mat

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Cade 

How's the investigation going?

Message 91 of 104 (2,039 Views)

★ Novice

I've had this issue with FIFA 21 and now FIFA 22 but instead of getting the error after a foul I get it immediately as the teams walk into the pitch. I returned FIFA 21 and got 22 thinking they fixed it but no. Tried the SMT method both in BIOS and software but no help get kicked before it even starts

Message 92 of 104 (1,843 Views)

★★★ Newbie

FOUND A FIX!
One guy posted this in a comment of some YT video and i decided to give it a try and it worked for me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
when you start the game do alt+tab and open Task Manager:
- Open Details Tab
- Right Click Fifa.exe
- select "Set Affinity" from drop-down -and here, check just the half of your CPU's I had 12 for example,
I just checked 6 and it worked
I don't know if you could check more or less but try that, you have to do it everytime you want to play online

Message 93 of 104 (1,636 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I've got a PS5 and just got this error - immediately after I had scored and was winning the match! - was recording the match here:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1586992690

I should add I have 1GB upload/download with 7ms ping and have ZERO network or connection issues as you can see I was streaming without issue at EXACTLY the same time that this happened!...

Message 94 of 104 (1,463 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Nice to see this got sorted...

Message 95 of 104 (1,193 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Crixsp I I am getting the same issue whenever I play FIFA 23 on PS4 and I am lagging so much when i play goalkeeper
Message 96 of 104 (1,118 Views)

★★★ Novice

Came here to say that in all my years playing fifa, i have never experienced this, until today.

I live in the Netherlands, have a 350/35 bundel from Ziggo (ISP).  I did swap my router from an Linksys Velop to Ubiquity Dream router which improved my gameplay a lot. I also build in a SSD for faster loads but that was like 3 years ago. After the router change i get this Syncing error on fifa23 PS4. Maybe the server can’t keep up with my setup? EA needs to fix this and give XP as lng as its not getting fixed. Costs me the game and it would be fair of EA. Do they even know how to fix it?

Message 97 of 104 (961 Views)

★★★ Novice

They have great game guarantee so they should gibe partial or full refund, same is happening to me and I have no voice chat also 

Message 98 of 104 (425 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ask for a refund without returning the game through great game guarantee 

Message 99 of 104 (425 Views)

★★★ Novice

There is no microtransactions in pro clubs they don't care 

Message 100 of 104 (424 Views)