Re: "An error has occurred and you are no longer synced with the online mat

by Jacti

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

@FCB_MrMcDuck 

Do you find it happens shortly after a foul is committed as well?

Like after a warning animation, yellow/red card? For me and most people the disconnect happens 5-10 seconds after that animation has finished playing and play has resumed.

Message 51 of 104 (1,532 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I think I only had it after new players came on, and then on the next foul, or sometimes just on corner kicks when the goalkeeper caught the ball.

On reddit I found players say that it helps to limit the framerate to 60FPS, which is what I do in general because unlocked doesn't work for me (just feels less smooth, almost micro-stuttering) and indeed does it seem to happen less frequent for me then for some of you guys. Still every 5th game or so.

I bet EA isn't going to fix this unless half their player base uses those CPUs, so we'll better familiarize ourself with the PES controls for the upcoming years.

Message 52 of 104 (1,520 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Here again to share more data about this issue:

Yesterday I played at least 10 matches, with yellow cards all the time (I was always prepared to be kicked), and for my surprise, I didn't get the error. And then, on my last match, after a foul WITHOUT ANY CARD, but with cutscene (and a bit of delay of my colleague to kick the ball), I got kicked.

C'mon EA...this is a desync issue. On FIFA 19, I never had this issue, and what happened all the time was that the game started to run really slow for 1/2 second, and then the game accelerated for other few seconds to compensate the synchronization.
Before I thought it was an annoying bug, but honestly, if I had to choose this over getting kicked from the match, I prefer the speed up fix, if this is a solution.

Please @EA_Cade, any heads up on this would be helpful, if you have something. We understand that there are other priorities going on, but we love this game mode, and seriously, for a bunch of us, this is what makes us purchase the game.

Side note: @Jacti, this issue also happened once in a corner kick, and with a friend of mine, running an i7 4770k after a penalty kick. 

Message 53 of 104 (1,481 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I've now had a couple of instances where this error has occurred following a Goal Kick...prior to this it was consistently following a foul or booking. 

Without doubt I can honestly say that I'm done with Fifa.

The potential for an amazing Pro-Clubs style game mode is so obvious but why bother when you can make so much money from FUT Packs?!

On another note, I love the new feature that stops AI names displaying correctly after they score. Rather than the name we've given them (one of the 3 new Pro-Clubs features btw) it now refers to them as "AIPlayer ##" - feels like an update, I mean a really bad one...but still.

Message 54 of 104 (1,465 Views)

★★★ Novice

Literally just got disconnected from 2nd half kick off. Just before the end of the first half the yellow card / foul animation was shown. These are obviously linked but i doubt anything will be done as it seems to be a CPU problem. Is there anything that EA can actually do?

Message 55 of 104 (1,424 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm not trying to be a mardy child but instead of just focusing on ultimate team and Volta (which no one has ever played) please try and attempt to fix this issue. There is a large amount of evidence showing where the problem occurs and what the cause may be.

I may be naive to fixing tech problems but if you can fix FUT problems in minutes, why not pro clubs its the same engine.

Message 56 of 104 (1,422 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Callums_Forehead  even if the issue is related to CPU it is definately a problem with the game

I just want a response at this point so we can know where we are at - surely there is enough evidence in this 8 month old thread.

Raised a case with EA and explained everything and got pointed to the connection troubleshooting guide again!!!!!

Message 57 of 104 (1,374 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Jacti I've given up hope. Why would they fix the issue when they can just focus on Fifa '22? Or FUT Packs?

It's a real shame. This is the first Fifa I've purchased for a few years and it's garbage in terms of Pro-Clubs improvements/new features.

They obviously don't care so I won't be purchasing until it is improved (drastically) or Pro-Evo adds a similar game mode...
Message 58 of 104 (1,356 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Crixsp Because my friend is a company that does not think about fifa users. I'm really tired of these errors now.

Message 59 of 104 (1,345 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have just had a lengthy case with EA and after them repeatedly closing the case we were able to confirm the issue is not related to connection but an issue with the game

Get this the next step they said for me to do was to post it as a thread here to be raised with the community managers......

Message 60 of 104 (1,254 Views)