Re: "An error has occurred and you are no longer synced with the online mat

by Jacti

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Same Problem as everyone else and tried everything.

Amd Ryzen 9 3900x

Gtx 1660 Super

B450-F Strix MB

32GB Corsair 2400

I've had so many issues with this Fifa this year. I've just given up at this point

Message 21 of 104 (3,109 Views)

★★ Apprentice

That's good to hear if true - I hoe they do acknowledge the problem after so long.

I'm adding more info similar to others:

My specs are:
- Ryzen 5900x;
- 32GB RAM;
- RTX 3090;
- Tested with ISP, no connection issues;
- Used the Windows Task manager workaround (limiting CPU Usage, briefly helped but problem still persists)  - didn't work;
- Tried Lasso software workaround - didn't work;
- Verified game files - didn't work; 
- Reinstalled the game with Origin, clean install - didn't work;
- Reinstalled the game on 2 different SSD's - didn't work

When the issue happens:
The only catalyst for this issue that seems consistent is a Booking - more often than not I am kicked following a Booking (yellow or red) however I have also been kicked with the same error message at any point during a game.

I did not have any issues for the first few months and it was only after one of your early updates that I started to experience this problem (I think it was after the 2nd or 3rd Patch release) not sure if others have the same experience.

I only play Pro-Clubs btw (and would like to highlight once again my disappointment with the amount of attention this game mode receives - how is the Pro-Clubs developer doing btw? They posted the feature preview before release and signed it off as "Pro-clubs development team"...literally nothing has been done since. Perhaps you should go into the basement and check on them. 

Message 22 of 104 (3,072 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

CROSS POSTING FROM ADDITIONAL THREAD: Re: An error occurred, you're no longer synced with the online game - Answer HQ (ea.com)

@EA_Darko Thank you for your reply.

As stated in the post above the disconnect only occurs when a player receives a booking or a foul is committed - 9 times out of 10 a disconnect will then follow with the message Re: An error occurred, you're no longer synced with the online game.

This is incredible frustrating and to the point where when playing we try and avoid tackling or committing fouls with the fear of a disconnect. Often when winning the opponent will start committing fouls through frustration which often leads to a disconnect. As the disconnect counts as a 3-0 loss this often means we lose a game we were actually winning and as you can imagine is very frustrating. I would say in our record of around 300 games we have experienced 150 disconnects which have resulted in losses. Slide tackling and as a result fouling is a core part of the game and as a result of this issue seriously affects the gameplay experience.

There is already another thread explaining the issues and it has been highlighted by a number of users that the issue seems to correlate to players who have processors with a high core count and in particular the Ryzen 9 range. I appreciate that you have to go through the motions of responses but even the previous thread raising this issue has been open since December with the only response from EA based around the standard connection troubleshooting which at this point is insulting: "An error has occurred and you are no longer synced with the online match" - Answer HQ (ea.com)

I will post this in the existing thread as well please don't consider this as spam. - thank you

Message 23 of 104 (3,017 Views)

★★★ Novice

Specs:

Ryzen 9 5900x

RTX 3080

32GB Ram

I've tried:

Uninstalling and installing fifa 21 again

Port forwarding fifa 21 through my router

Issue occurs most of the times when a player gets a red or yellow card

Message 24 of 104 (2,996 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Also receiving this error at an alarming rate , and the lack of responses from anyone associated with EA is absolutely shocking .

As someone mentioned on another post , IF THIS ERROR WAS OCCURRING IN ULTIMATE TEAM  , IT WOULD BE PATCHED AND FIXED IMMEDIATELY.

I get this error every few games on both Clubs and Seasons , however on seasons i dont get the loss , its just as though the game has never played , the question is ...... is the other player getting the same message ??

EA have coded that message into the game , so why the hell cant they tell us what is triggering this error .

There is a 4.5 gig update come out today , lets see what this will bring .............. new UT packs no doubt and nothing done about the error we are getting

Message 25 of 104 (2,972 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, 

We are looking into this issue at the moment and would like to gather some information from users experiencing this to aid in our investigation, if you're experiencing this issue please provide the following information:

• What Platform are you playing on?
  • What game mode did this occur in?
  • Where are you located?
  • What is your ISP?
  • When did this issue start?

Thanks!

EACade
Message 26 of 104 (2,957 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
  • What Platform are you playing on?
  • PC 
  •  
  • What game mode did this occur in?
  • Clubs and Seasons
  •  
  • Where are you located?
  • UK
  •  
  • What is your ISP?
  • Sky 75mb (soon to be 900mb)
  •  
  • When did this issue start?
  • As soon as i got the game (about 2 weeks ago)
Message 27 of 104 (2,933 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade

What Platform are you playing on?
- PC
What game mode did this occur in?
- FIFA Pro Clubs

Where are you located?
Sao Paulo - Brazil

What is your ISP?
200mb Vivo

When did this issue start?
Since when I bought the game, April 28th, 2021.
Message 28 of 104 (2,922 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@EA_Cade 

What Platform are you playing on?

-PC

What game mode did this occur in?

-Pro Clubs

Where are you located

-UK

What is your ISP

-BT

When did the issue start

-Since I got the game from release

I think its key to add that this issue is 10000000% related to the following

-Playing on pc

-Playing on ProClubs game mode

-Having a CPU with a high core count (mainly Ryzen 9 + Intel i9)

-And most importantly the issue only occurs when a player commits a foul

The following threads have already got player stating this information going back as far as October last year:

An error has occurred and you are no longer in sync with the game session - Answer HQ (ea.com)

Soccer ball An error has occurred and you are no longer in sync with the game session - Answer HQ (ea.com)

An error occurred, you're no longer synced with the online game - Answer HQ (ea.com)

Re: An error has occurred and you are no longer in sync with the game session - Answer HQ (ea.com)

To make this a little easier to demonstrate I have captured the last time this happened - only took us one game:

https://youtu.be/XlH9tITdYXM 

Edit:

Had another disconnect the next game:

https://youtu.be/u0oD8yHjjFc 

Message 29 of 104 (2,905 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Message 30 of 104 (2,850 Views)