Re: "An error has occurred and you are no longer synced with the online mat

by Rush_Deans

Original Post

"An error has occurred and you are no longer synced with the online match"

★★★★ Novice

"An error has occurred and you are no longer synced with the online match" in 75% of my Pro Clubs games.

This is honestly getting ridiculous at this point. I can't queue up with my club because I keep getting disconnected mid game with this error popping up. There's multiple topics being opened on here about this and nobody bats an eye. It really is sad a company like EA can't even deliver a full working game. Server issues like this shouldn't be the norm. But unfortunately it is.

I ask for whoever has this problem to also make a topic regarding this issue so we can get people who aren't doing their job working.

Message 1 of 104 (20,924 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I've had the same issues and it's gradually getting worse.

I already submitted a ticket and got the standard "please see our connection issues post" response, after pre-emptively explaining that I'd followed all these suggestions.

It's ridiculous. I'm interested to know if this is primarily a Pro-Clubs problem - it wouldn't surprise me given the lack of attention this game mode gets. Volta is a pos, Ultimate Team is a cash cow, career mode is lazy.

It's shocking how little they've added since Fifa 2019 (my last purchase), looks like I won't be buying another version until 2040?....join me.

Message 2 of 104 (20,872 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I sent a ticket and the answer I got was literally "we know the problem exists, just wait until it's fixed". It's a joke.

Message 3 of 104 (20,829 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Crixsp...

I may have found a work around, well something that has limited the disconnects (it could be coincidence) - do you have an AMD processor or a CPU with more than 20 cores?

The workaround, what I've tried recently is to start the game then Alt-Tab out and open Task Manager:

- Open Details Tab

- Right Click Fifa.exe

- select "Set Affinity" from drop-down

- uncheck the boxes from the bottom up so that you only use 16 CPU cores

It might help, let me know if it works so we can share Standard smile

Message 4 of 104 (20,820 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@donboxybox
I had that problem on fifa12 ps3 when i was playing pro club when i was kid.

I tried many thing like deleate my pro. Upload fifa again.

Finally the only solution that worked for me and resolved the problem it was to get new CD of the fifa. So you had to buy new one or ask at your store to give you another one because yours is broke from start

Message 5 of 104 (20,809 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@donboxybox I have a 12 core Ryzen 9... I tried locking it to the 12 cores though but it still disconnected me as soon as a yellow card was given, as per usual. :/
Message 6 of 104 (20,793 Views)

★★★ Novice

I can conform problem in AMD CPUs.
Right after I upgrade my PC to Ryzen 5900X from Intel 7700K, this error start to happens.

Message 7 of 104 (20,629 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello, Same here, I have a ryzen 3900x and same problem. Even when I decrease to 16 threads for this game the problem is still there.
Still no idea how to fix it?

Message 8 of 104 (20,616 Views)

★★★ Novice

I think EA will fix it only if one of popular streamer start to have this error... until then no chances.

Message 9 of 104 (20,579 Views)

★ Novice
@donboxybox It worked for me, I have intel 10980XE which has 36 cores. I disabled 20 of them and I've played 10 games so far and no more error. Thanks a lot mate, you saved my life Standard smile
Message 10 of 104 (20,457 Views)