Re: quest tab will not open

by CG_MindTricks

Original Post

Accepted Solution

quest tab will not open

★ Novice

Today my quest tab has stopped opening. I have done two things out of the ordinary, which may have caused it. Firstly I made my first purchase using real money. Secondly I tried to open the tab in an area with insufficient connection. I have tried resetting the game multiple times, as well as my device, also tried to open the other quest tabs with no effects. I don't know if it is my fault or the games, but I need help.

Message 1 of 7 (606 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hey, thanks for the report. We have this flagged as a bug and looking into it.

Meanwhile, you can try the temporary workaround in this post:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/189096/known-issues-12-04-2018#latest

Temporary workaround:

1. Reinstalling the game will force it to load into daily activities first instead of the last viewed quest
  2. After that, you should not tap on the mods quests. Instead, go to Characters
  3. Tap on Darth Vader
  4. Go to find more shards
  5. Go to Available as Achievement Rewards
  6. Finally, this will allow the player back into the quests area in Achievements.

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (549 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

My player ID is G1CGGcC8Rq2Cf0_ddfX4A

Message 2 of 7 (587 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've also been having this same issue since the latest update

Message 3 of 7 (566 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hey, thanks for the report. We have this flagged as a bug and looking into it.

Meanwhile, you can try the temporary workaround in this post:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/189096/known-issues-12-04-2018#latest

Temporary workaround:

1. Reinstalling the game will force it to load into daily activities first instead of the last viewed quest
  2. After that, you should not tap on the mods quests. Instead, go to Characters
  3. Tap on Darth Vader
  4. Go to find more shards
  5. Go to Available as Achievement Rewards
  6. Finally, this will allow the player back into the quests area in Achievements.
Message 4 of 7 (550 Views)

★★ Novice

It seems that the issue could be with the third from top quest icon. Please have your devs check this after your workaround is followed. 

Message 5 of 7 (525 Views)

★ Novice

I am able to redeem daily challenges and bonus energy through the Vader workaround, but I am still unable to load into the other Quests (protocol droid, kel dor, etc.)

Message 6 of 7 (503 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, I have the same. The problem is the third quest icon under icon for Daily Activities.

Message 7 of 7 (481 Views)