Re: pvz gw2 won't launch

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

pvz gw2 won't launch

★ Novice

game won't launch, pc exceeds requirements, launches then goes back to origin, Purchased for xbox but would like to try on computer.  Version for computer is trial

Message 1 of 6 (1,033 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
@jadalosyd You are playing the trial version? Do you get any error messages?

Can you see if the repair option is available by right-clicking the game tile in your Origin Library?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (887 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@jadalosyd You are playing the trial version? Do you get any error messages?

Can you see if the repair option is available by right-clicking the game tile in your Origin Library?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (888 Views)

★ Novice

With my friend we have the same trouble, we've repaired the game twice ...

We have the trial version.

Message 3 of 6 (837 Views)

Community Manager
@Cury41 Are you getting any error messages?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 6 (806 Views)

★ Novice

No nothing

Message 5 of 6 (796 Views)

Community Manager
@Cury41 apologies for the delayed response, wanted to confirm if this is still happening? If so do you just own the trial version, or have you purchased the game or got it through EA Play?

Illium.png

Message 6 of 6 (703 Views)