Re: ps4 lag/ rubber banding for battlefront 2

by Blakkwolfe

Original Post

ps4 lag/ rubber banding for battlefront 2

★★★ Newbie

i spent all of my money i had spent ages to save up and when i got the game i was so excited then i wen tin to multiplayer i always get rubber banded back when running and in a gun fight people teleport around like i have 20000ms but i did a speed test it was fine played another game and it was fine its so dumb i cant play without raging

Message 1 of 68 (9,328 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Same here. No other game does this. It's basically unplayable unless you want to get super pissed off. Getting shot 10 steps around corners, the pause when you start shooting which prevents you from killing anybody, endless hit markers with no kills, 2 shots from the cr2 kills me but takes 60 to kill them, invisible enemys, etc. All from lag. Blast isn't as bad most of the time, but GA is terrible.
Message 2 of 68 (8,889 Views)

★ Guide

Seems to be an issue on both PC and PS4 (not sure about Xbox) and it's almost unplayable at times. I've seen NO response from EA anywhere about the issue which pisses me off.

Message 3 of 68 (8,876 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same as well, my speed test was fine and I don't lag AT ALL with any other game I have including Battlefront 1. This rubber banding is making it nearly impossible to play GA, or even SA. I had to budget specifically for this game and this is simply infuriating.
Message 4 of 68 (8,835 Views)

★★★ Novice

yes, get this on pc, its server related, as it is only on some servers. I'm wired and get 150 mb/s so definitely not my internet/

Message 5 of 68 (8,589 Views)

★ Apprentice

same here

XB1X

Game was fine since release (elite edition) .

But the last 2-3 days or so major stutter .

Unplayable sometimes I've raged out because of the stutter.

Same thing like early BF4.

Message 6 of 68 (8,571 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It's really annoying, however I only experienced it for the first time today. Generally, it's been pretty smooth and fun. Hope they fix it soon if enough people complain..

Message 7 of 68 (8,523 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I play on PS4 and I have the same issues as u guys r talking about here since day one which was November 14th,got a steady internet with 120mb and 4/7 pin,it makes the game unplayable/unpleasant to play and it is a shame cuz the game is gorgeous.Ppl r reporting this on every platform,the weird thing is EA not doing/saying anything about it and when they’re suppose to fix this.
Message 8 of 68 (8,300 Views)

★★★ Novice

The lag  gets so bad that the players look like they blinking across the screen. 

Message 9 of 68 (8,201 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Lag is to the point that Starfighting is unplayable. Please fix this. Please COMMUNICATE with your userbase that you AT LEAST acknowledge the problem, give a summary of the technical issue and a timeframe for resolution. LEARN from Blizzard and other companies that treat their players like first class citizens. You are a fortune 100 company with revenues of 3+ billion, act like one. 

Message 10 of 68 (8,145 Views)