ps4 doesn’t let me play cause i don’t have an account

by VB_Beastly

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ps4 doesn’t let me play cause i don’t have an account

★★★ Newbie

my ps4 is saying “you must have an account to play!” but i did have an account so i’m trying to make a new one but it is not letting me. i don’t know how to make a new account it’s not giving me that option.

Message 1 of 5 (485 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can’t connect to apex

Community Manager

Hey @Iamlegend1582

When you have the chance can you try resetting the password on your EA Account to see if that helps at all? Sometimes that's all it takes to fix an issue like this. For more details on how you can reset it check out the EA Help site

If you're still getting the same message after setting a new password I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look. You can find more info on how to reach them over at the EA Help site. You can also speak with them over Facebook or Twitter as well if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (405 Views)

All Replies

Re: ps4 doesn’t let me play cause i don’t have an account

Community Manager

Hey @VB_Beastly

Are you playing on a different PSN account than the one you were using before, or were you trying to connect your PSN ID to a new EA Account? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 5 (438 Views)

Can’t connect to apex

★★★ Newbie

it’s saying I don’t have an account I’ve been playing since a week after launch there’s 6 days left to finish tier 110 on the pass and I can’t get on apex can someone help this is bull

Message 3 of 5 (469 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Iamlegend1582

When you have the chance can you try resetting the password on your EA Account to see if that helps at all? Sometimes that's all it takes to fix an issue like this. For more details on how you can reset it check out the EA Help site

If you're still getting the same message after setting a new password I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look. You can find more info on how to reach them over at the EA Help site. You can also speak with them over Facebook or Twitter as well if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 5 (406 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem and EA help can't help me because my psn account is connected to a different account than that of the one that I'm using. 

Message 5 of 5 (344 Views)