ps4 corrupt

by Pat_1075

Original Post

ps4 corrupt

★ Novice

So I have been trying to install apex on my ps4 and it installs rather well the data to start the application. I even got into a game with my friends while it was downloading in the background. Midway into the match, it said that the data was corrupted and that I needed to reinstall the game even though I could still hear the game sounds behind the blue screen. I tried completely initializing my ps4 and reinstalling 4 times and it always downloads up until 20 percent of the full data is being downloaded. I heard someone fixed it by deleting their download history or something which I think I already did seeing that apex is the only thing on the whole page. Please help with this issue. Thanks 

Here is a picture of the corrupt message

Message 1 of 3 (317 Views)

Re: ps4 corrupt

EA DICE Team
@Pat_1075 have you tried removing local or cloud data for Apex?

/Atic
Message 2 of 3 (264 Views)

Re: ps4 corrupt

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_Atic  How do I remove cloud data from Apex since I assume the local data is fully erased after completely initializing the PS4 and erasing pretty much everything I had in the system itself.

Edit: I found the local save file on storages and erased the Apex file but don't think it would help since it should've been like that after initializing the ps4 completely.

Message 3 of 3 (253 Views)