Product: FIFA 20

Platform: Microsoft XBOX One X

What is your Gamertag? SHT7RN 

Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team

Which part of the mode? Squad Battles

Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?13/10/2019

What time did you see the bug? (HH: MM AM/PM) 3:00 PM

What is your time zone? UTC+3

How often does the bug occur? It happened to me once... 

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play squad battles

What happens when the bug occurs? I played to elite 1 on squad battles and I waited 3 hours to see I'm not going down to elite 2 and I wasn't, and now I was claiming my reward and got elite 2 if I knew I would play more games cause I had 3 hours! 

What should be happening instead? instead of getting a reward for elite 2 I should've got elite 1 cause until the time ends when I waited 3 hours and was showing me on the screen that im elite 1! 

thanks in advance 

saar

Message 1 of 7 (322 Views)
Highlighted

Re: problem with squad battles rewards fifa

★★ Guide
@saarshtern16 Check FUTBin to see the amount of points needed historically and use that as a gauge vice your console.

People always rush to get in the last of their 40 matches so there can be a spike in the last three hours. Remember only a certain percent of players get each level, so the more players the adjustments can sway greatly.
Message 2 of 7 (304 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
@BGAlumFIFA I checked futbin history every half an hour yesterday and it said that elite 1 is 43k points and today I checked futbin history to see how elite 1 ended and it said 46k (you can check for yourself) and if ea will check my data they will see I had 47k! so it's not fair because according to what you said I was 1 of the 3% that get elite 1 reward...
Message 3 of 7 (297 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@saarshtern16And last weeks cut off on FUT I believe is showing 46732 when I just looked.

I do not work for EA. Tough break. If you had time to play more matches or had matches left, probably best to play them...

if you were playing close to the deadline though, unless the match ends before the deadline, at least a minute or more, then there is a strong chance your points would not count.

Message 4 of 7 (278 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
@BGAlumFIFA Yea, i know what you mean about a match that is not count, but this is not my case.
imagine it's you, you are elite 1 and every couple of minutes you check the squad battles screen for 3 hours and you see every time you check that you are still elite 1 would you still do the effort and play more games when you are elite 1 still...?
Message 5 of 7 (266 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@saarshtern16If you are checking the screen every few minutes, yet have games to play, why not play instead of checking the screen especially if you enjoy playing the game.

I do not doubt you may have been short changed an elite 1 rating, but had you played all 40 matches it is possible that there would have been no question you would get Elite 1 is all I am saying. If you were in the game anyhow, had matches left, then why not play them since you were already in the game for three hours watching?

Regardless it does stink if you get shorted rewards.

Message 6 of 7 (261 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Because i was trading in this time and i was very tired, im enjoying the game but i told myself that i will play this games only if i go down the rank, so what im saying is that if the game was responsive i would know i went to elite 2 insted of guessing if im elite 1 or 2 it doesn't matter how much game it took me, one person needs all the 40 games and the other can get more points than him and only play 30 games... 

Message 7 of 7 (244 Views)
Twitter Stream