Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

problem with launching fifa 21 xbox one

by marioEsaad

Original Post

problem with launching fifa 21 xbox one

★★★ Newbie

So, i have a problem with launching Fifa 21 on my xbox one. The game gets stuck on the loadning screen that comes directly after the titelscreen (the one with the three dots that load). The game starts to load for a couple seconds then gets stuck and sends me back to the xbox home screen. It has been this way since i bought the game in september. after a lot of times (like half an hour of trying) the game do load and i can play it without problem but the next time i try to start the game the problem is their again. i have no problems with any other game. I have tried to use a diffrent internet. 

Message 3 of 16 (317 Views)

FIFA 21 ERROR UPON LOAD

★ Novice

I bought the game but it doesn’t want to load. It will show the error For Some reason FIFA 21 has taken too long to start (0x8027025a)

Message 1 of 16 (320 Views)

Re: FIFA 21 ERROR UPON LOAD

Community Manager
Hi @RTFCHD,

Sorry for the delay, is this still happening?
Aljo.png
Message 2 of 16 (275 Views)

Loading of the Game

★★★ Newbie

My game (fifa 21) does not want to open. I open the game on my console and it tells me that it is taking to long to load. I did every step it tell me when I press on Xbox assist. I turned it off, I did everything and it still tells me that I cannot get on the game. 

Message 4 of 16 (320 Views)

FIFA 21 WON'T LAUNCH.

★★ Novice

As many people make complaints, I have same problem of launching FIFA 21 on my Xbox one console. Every time I try to launch, an error message comes up saying For some reason FIFA 21 has taken too long to start. I have contacted EA help a couple of times in this week and tried everything they suggested, the problem doesn't go. Very frustrating.

Message 5 of 16 (315 Views)

Re: FIFA 21 WON'T LAUNCH.

Community Manager
Hey all,

Can you try these steps please, from the Xbox dashboard select Settings- All Settings- Network- Network Settings- Advanced Settings- Alternate MAC address - Clear- Restart. Then let me know if this persists?
Aljo.png
Message 6 of 16 (291 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  1. Yea so there is no difference, it still dosent start. 
    Try Again, For some reason it took to long to start Fifa 21. (0x8027025a)
Message 7 of 16 (283 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @arborsnowy,

Thanks. Is this happening on a digital version of the game or a disc version? Have you already tried the Microsoft troubleshooting provided for this error code?

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 16 (278 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Cade Digital version, first occurred yesterday
Message 9 of 16 (257 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Cade This doesn’t work
Message 10 of 16 (254 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help