problem with anti aliasing

by sephrs

Original Post

Accepted Solution

problem with anti aliasing

★★★ Newbie

Hello i have silly problem with anti aliasing, i got it locked on TSAA and i want turn off  but i cant and my visibility in game is so bad... exist any way to unlock it ?

Message 1 of 32 (27,156 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: APEX Legends - FXAA Anti-Aliasing needed! TSAA overheating GPU on low end PC

★★★★ Novice

rhux223. go to video game settings in game and look for adaptative resolution fps. and change that numer from 60 to 0.

that's how you change it

on nvidia control panel

3d settings  --- manage 3d settings -- program settings -- select apex legends

look for FXAA at the end. and activate it

View in thread

Message 24 of 32 (15,062 Views)

All Replies

Re: problem with anti aliasing

★★★ Newbie
Yeah same problem here too
Message 2 of 32 (27,121 Views)

★ Novice

same problem here i cant see far enemies with this option on

Message 3 of 32 (27,100 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The game is way too blurry with this option! I've never like Anti Aliasing because of this, I wish there's a fix or something soon!

Message 4 of 32 (27,080 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey, set adaptive resolution target FPS to 0 (zero), then you can turn off TSAA. I expect the confusion to come from the Adaptive Supersampling toggle, expecting these settings to be the same. They are not.

Message 5 of 32 (27,065 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hey, set adaptive resolution target FPS to 0 (zero), then you can turn off TSAA. I expect the confusion to come from the Adaptive Supersampling toggle, expecting these settings to be the same. They are not.
Message 6 of 32 (27,060 Views)

★ Novice
damn u save me thanks a lot
Message 7 of 32 (26,931 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks man, appriciate ppl like you!

Message 8 of 32 (26,801 Views)

★ Novice

man i have a 1070 8 gb and when i do that my game don't run smoothly ,my fps drop down and i can't play like this, but if i turn it on is too blurry, there's any way i can fix this?

Message 9 of 32 (26,777 Views)

APEX Legends - FXAA Anti-Aliasing needed! TSAA overheating GPU on low end PCs

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

This is a GREAT game however FXAA method needed in game graphics settings, remember not everyone have best computers and MSAA and especially TSAA requires a huge amount GPU/CPU load and increases overheat levels on hardware, please consider adding FXAA asap as TSAA is the only option in game so I don't have AA option enabled in game at the moment and famous "stair steps" jagged lines everywhere on my screen. I'm sure many AMD/Intel/NVIDIA players will have problem,

Thanks to our lord and saviour Respawn Entertainment for creating such great game and looking forward for Titanfall 3 on PC.

Just please EA, dont shut down the studio this time, you people already blaming to DICE for BF5 for your own faults, Respawn (and BioWare) are great developers, even with reduced budget (thanks to Anthem) SWTOR bioware team still doing great job in SWTOR.

Thanks in advance, and I'm playing Apex Legends right now! add more characters as well! I do love Wrath! I do LOVE characters speaks each other! hell yea!!!

Message 10 of 32 (27,032 Views)