problem with anti aliasing

by sephrs

Original Post

Re: APEX Legends - FXAA Anti-Aliasing needed! TSAA overheating GPU on low end PC

★★★★★ Newbie

Please get this done because I think this is the cause of my constant crashing with the game during mid gameplay or even during jumps my games crashes. Ive had about 20 crashes as of today. Frown 

Message 11 of 32 (11,285 Views)

Anti-aliasing too blurry, can't turn it off

★★★★ Novice

Hi.. thanks for the game.

Some people like me can't turn off Anti-aliasing . it is greyed out to the option TSAA.

but I found a trick. if we set fps adaptative resolution to 0. then we can disable it.

But the problem is with the cost of loosing like 20 fps - on 60 fps the option remains greyed out

Please enable the option to disable AA. Because the problem with TSAA is that all gets too blurry. and doesn't look very well to my eyes.

Plesae fix this!!! Standard smile

Message 12 of 32 (10,184 Views)

Re: APEX Legends - FXAA Anti-Aliasing needed! TSAA overheating GPU on low end PC

★★★★ Novice
We can’t turn off AA unless adaptative resolution fps is at 0, an that drop us the fps

TSAA is too blurry, please let us turn off AA
Message 13 of 32 (10,484 Views)

Re: Anti-aliasing too blurry, can't turn it off

★★★★ Novice
Up
Message 14 of 32 (10,175 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The game is blurry because of adaptive resolution, not TSAA. Disabling it doesn't gain much performance. Adaptive resolution works by lowering the resolution of your game so you can hit your target frame rate, therefore causing it to be blurry.

If you have low frame rates, turn every other setting off or low and leave adaptive at 0, with TSAA enabled.

Message 15 of 32 (10,171 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

If you have an Nvidia card you can disable TSAA in-game, and turn on FXAA in the Nvidia settings for this specific game. I believe you can do this in AMD Radeon Crimson drivers as well.

Message 16 of 32 (10,465 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Nope Frown.

I have nvidia and i can’t turn off AA, it is greyed out

Message 17 of 32 (10,449 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You need to disable the adaptive resolution first. Your other post about blur is caused by this setting. I turned it off and left TSAA on and it's not blurry.

Message 18 of 32 (10,446 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Nope man ...

TSAA gets my game blurry.

turned off it fixes, but because the fps adapt are at 0 . It drops too many fps Frown

Message 19 of 32 (10,154 Views)

★★★★ Novice

MAYBE  in your computer it is not bugged

Message 20 of 32 (10,150 Views)