Re: Anti-aliasing too blurry, can't turn it off

by FreddyXMind

Original Post

Re: APEX Legends - FXAA Anti-Aliasing needed! TSAA overheating GPU on low end PC

★ Novice

where do i need to disable the adaptive resolution? ingame?

and where can i change specific settings with nvidia?

nvidia experience only lets me change from optimal to best graphics :/

Message 21 of 32 (3,908 Views)

Re: APEX Legends - FXAA Anti-Aliasing needed! TSAA overheating GPU on low end PC

★★★★ Novice

I FIXED IT! Standard smile

THANKYOU SheevPP for your answer

in fact if I set fps advpt at 0 with TSAA on. the game doesn't get blurry. it seems it was a matter of that number

Thing was, that at 0 fps the general fps of the game dropped down from 60 to 44. and it wasn't nice to play like that

But then i setted them on 100. then i change them to 59. then to 60. and boom! --> the image wasn't blurry anymore. 60 fps in game and blurr fixed :D

Thanks bro... you kind of help me find the answer.

ThANKS

Message 22 of 32 (3,879 Views)

Re: Anti-aliasing too blurry, can't turn it off

★★★★ Novice

I FIXED IT! Standard smile

THANKYOU

in fact if I set fps advpt at 0 with TSAA on. the game doesn't get blurry. it seems it was a matter of that number

Thing was, that at 0 fps the general fps of the game dropped down from 60 to 44. and it wasn't nice to play like that

But then i setted them on 100. then i change them to 59. then to 60. and boom! --> the image wasn't blurry anymore. 60 fps in game and blurr fixed :D

Thanks bro... you kind of help me find the answer.

ThANKS

Message 23 of 32 (3,634 Views)

★★★★ Novice

rhux223. go to video game settings in game and look for adaptative resolution fps. and change that numer from 60 to 0.

that's how you change it

on nvidia control panel

3d settings  --- manage 3d settings -- program settings -- select apex legends

look for FXAA at the end. and activate it

Message 24 of 32 (15,060 Views)

★ Novice

WOW! thank you so much! it looks amazing now =)

Message 25 of 32 (3,849 Views)

★★★★ Novice

you are welcome

don't you have any drops in the fps?

Message 26 of 32 (3,630 Views)

★ Guide
Why did you EA folks merged my thread into this? My question was something else, not about "TSAA making my game blurry" it was about asking to developers to add FXAA into the game, instead of having only one AA option.

Can you please explain why you did this? it is very clear my and this persons questions are different, not trying to annoy you guys or anything but I do want to know whats the reason behind this, I hope you understand what I'm saying here
Message 27 of 32 (3,606 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@FreddyXMind 

unfortunately yes - I can't even play with this Frown it drops under 10 fps in fights...

Its just, I posted my excitement from the training area :D

looking for other ways to make the game running smooth  while looking at least decent with a GTX960 :/

Message 28 of 32 (3,594 Views)

★★★★ Novice

oh yes im sorry i saw your post  dissapeared.

Try to make one like that again. specifying that you  want more of the AA.

I dont know what happened.

Good luck

Message 29 of 32 (3,561 Views)

Re: problem with anti aliasing

★★★ Newbie
thank you so much
Message 30 of 32 (3,169 Views)