Re: prime gaming loot

by tcm02

Original Post

Accepted Solution

prime gaming loot

★★★ Newbie

I tried to get the prime gaming loot for wattson but the emails I used for the EA acc and the prime gaming acc dont match the mail acc on my xbox (the one I used for the EA and Prime is a new gmail account and the one I used for my xbox is the one I made when I first got the console years ago) I read the FAQ's and this is the most likely problem but irony know what to do since I still haven't got my loot even though the prime account says its claimed 

Message 1 of 4 (468 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @fujibaby18

I think it would be best to get in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account. They might be able to help you get that sorted, but I'm afraid it isn't something we could look into over Answers HQ. 

For more details on how you can reach them check out the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you'd like. 

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (430 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @fujibaby18

I think it would be best to get in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account. They might be able to help you get that sorted, but I'm afraid it isn't something we could look into over Answers HQ. 

For more details on how you can reach them check out the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you'd like. 

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (431 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Was this ever solved? Same thing happened to me

Message 3 of 4 (401 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @tcm02

If you haven't already, please reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. They may be able to help get this figured out, but I'm afraid it isn't something we would be able to look into here on Answers HQ. 

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (341 Views)