Re: preorder bonuses missing

by httpalive

Original Post

preorder bonuses missing

★★ Novice

Pre-ordered about two hours before the release of the game (PlayStation Store), but in the game did not find bonuses. Email support EA sent me to Sony support, and they, in turn, sent me back to EA. How to get bonuses? Thanks

Message 1 of 11 (2,689 Views)

Hey @h3yazg 

From what I know the bonuses should be provided by the vendor.

Some people have said that the restoring license option solved the missing content issue so it's worth a try.
Here are steps on how you do that.

[How to restore licenses]

1. Sign in to your account on PlayStation Network under which you purchased the content.

2. From the Home screen, go to [Settings] > [Account Management], and select [Restore Licenses]. Click [OK] when done.

3. Go to the [Library] > [Purchased], select the game you’ve purchased the add-on for and select the add-on.

Let me know if you were able to locate your pre-order bonuses. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 11 (2,673 Views)

★★ Novice
@Zeelmaekers Thx for help, I try it, but didn't find any addons for fallen order(only upgrade for deluxe edition for payment)
Message 3 of 11 (2,633 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So I got a disc version preordered from Gamestop....the deluxe version...and not a single one of the bonuses for either are showing up.  Going to call gamestop when they open in a few minutes, but yeah i'm worried...i paid extra for deluxe and preordered with plenty of time, but I feel like i'm getting screwed by EA...where is there support for things like this?

Oh and when i go to PS store, i HAVE THE OPTION TO PAY FOR AND UPGRADE TO THE DELUXE VERSION, which I should not (should say not available or purchased, one or the other), since the disc is already the deluxe version...so something is definitely wrong and I really hope someone figures it out.

Message 4 of 11 (2,583 Views)

★★★ Newbie

and i haven't tried the restore lic thing yet, though it seems like it didn't work for the other guy...but yeah didn't try because that seemed specific to downloaded versions of the game...

Message 5 of 11 (2,582 Views)

★★★ Newbie

but will try it tonight for poops and giggles....

Message 6 of 11 (2,581 Views)

★★★ Newbie

And it sucks how sony and EA are deflecting and sending people to one another.  Just got off the phone with Gamestop and guess what they are doing too?  "sounds like an EA problem...we're just the vendor" and I'm like, yeah the vendor that took my money for a deluxe edition and i apparently don't have or my ps4 isn't recognizing as a deluxe edition since it's still offering me to buy the $9.99 upgrade....but then what about the preorder...no way to buy that, so even if gamestop were to refund me $9.99 to buy the deluxe edition that still won't get me my preorder stuff, which in truth is what i really care about...not so much for the deluxe edition extras.

I'm so frustrated right now, mostly because I feel like EA is ultimately responsible but they don't seem to be responding here with any support, so seems like they won't lift a finger to help.....

Message 7 of 11 (2,572 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just got off the phone with Gamestop customer service...so there's a twist...they looked up my purchase and they do show redemption codes for this content, but can't tell me where to redeem those redemption codes...they keep saying to redeem "in the game" but there is no option to redeem codes within the game anywhere....

I'm hoping, can't remember for sure, but am hoping that maybe through the playstation store there when i'm logged on to it FROM the console (not on a pc like i am at the moment) that there might be a place to input this redemption code that supposedly covers both the preorder lightsaber bonues as well as the bd-1 and mantis skins...

This is my last hope...if i can't input these redemption codes to make this work, i'm literally stuck between a rock and a hard place and am ripped off of my deluxe edition difference in price and NO ONE will help to rectify that, i'm fairly certain, especially given the experience i've been having just trying to find out about mysteriously missing bonuses.

Message 8 of 11 (2,559 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m still having the problem I kept talking to support why are you guys passing us around when it a ea I got the deluxe edition for what 

Message 9 of 11 (2,248 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m still having the problem I kept talking to support why are you guys passing us around when it a ea I got the deluxe edition for what and I keep getting Net Error 16.144#0

Message 10 of 11 (2,247 Views)