Re: please help me with this lagg, take it awayyy BF5

by XTRA-Larsiano

Original Post

please help me with this lagg, take it awayyy BF5

★★★★★ Novice

so i never had this lag untill 3-4 days ago my ping is lower than ever and my gpu is doing great my specs are the following

CPU:Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz
GPU: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
ram : 8 GB

please help i also got on the lowest settings Frown

so i never had this lag untill 3-4 days ago my ping is lower than ever and my gpu is doing great my specs are the following

CPU:Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz
GPU: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
ram : 8 GB

please help i also got on the lowest settings Frown

Message 1 of 13 (611 Views)

Champion (Retired)

If you where able to play normally yesterday and justnow it changed? Find out what it was and fix it. Maybe your system gets a little hotter and coulds use some help. Or a display driver update could have coused it or some needy background application that needs to be adressed /killed.

Or the other hand the i5 8400 is not as fast as one might hope and if possible would be candidate for refresh?

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 2 of 13 (595 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

well now u see it started to hapend during last weekend and there is nothing i can think of..i need help with this now caus its pissing me off BIG TIME

Message 3 of 13 (563 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey, @FilthyFap  make sure that all drivers for windows and your gpu drivers are up to date. 

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with Battlefield V and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic
Message 4 of 13 (546 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic  im affraid nothing worked....i even tried using my friends internet to see if change Frown i dont know what causes this and neither do my friends do Frown  (edit) but it only hapends when i move my mouse and if i use my arrows it goes smoothly

Message 5 of 13 (525 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I would also like to advice

Lowering texture quality 

Disable mouse software

And check if cpu cooler is secure and has a proper amount of thermal pasta applied ((please ask an expert)). If you have a stock Intel cooler this could also reduce the capacity to some extend

Happy hunting 

_________________________________________________________________________________

EA Champion

Message 6 of 13 (505 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@XTRA-Larsiano thanks but it didnt help and you know i honestly thinking im just gonna uninstall and never purchase a single Battlefield game EVER again and also not recomend purchasing anything made by Dice or EA becaus they honestly dont care about their customers
Message 7 of 13 (485 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Im not sure what your experience is with EA support. But i am just a player like you and this forum section is also for and by the players not an official support channel for technical support by EA representative.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 

But without proper troubleshooting it will be next to impossible to find your specific problem with the game. 

EA Champion

Message 8 of 13 (477 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@XTRA-Larsiano nope did not work even afgther speaking to someone Frown it might just be my mouse or somthing i dunno im giving up soon
Message 9 of 13 (459 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @FilthyFap, when playing do you notice if any hardware is maxing out on 100% in task manger? 

/Atic 

Message 10 of 13 (407 Views)