please help me i wanna purchase battlefield 1 but .....origin can,t process

by Ali047A

Original Post

Accepted Solution

please help me i wanna purchase battlefield 1 but .....origin can,t process

★ Novice

Your action cannot be processed
There was an issue accessing your account information. Sign in and place your order again.   .........

this msg mention every time but payment cannot proceed

Message 1 of 5 (3,589 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: please help me i wanna purchase battlefield 1 but .....origin can,t process

Community Manager

@Ali047A Hi, are you using the webpage or the Origin client? Please try both, and see if you get the error message?

If it persists, it sounds like there's something awry with your account. First, I'd try grabbing a free game (Mass Effect 2 at the time of posting) from the store, and see if that goes through. 

If this doesn't work, or doesn't change the status when you try for an actual purchase, then it sounds like you'll want to talk to support directly. 

http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

If you're not in the US, be sure to click the flag icon in the top right of the page to change the region.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (4,293 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Ali047A Hi, are you using the webpage or the Origin client? Please try both, and see if you get the error message?

If it persists, it sounds like there's something awry with your account. First, I'd try grabbing a free game (Mass Effect 2 at the time of posting) from the store, and see if that goes through. 

If this doesn't work, or doesn't change the status when you try for an actual purchase, then it sounds like you'll want to talk to support directly. 

http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

If you're not in the US, be sure to click the flag icon in the top right of the page to change the region.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (4,294 Views)

★★★ Newbie

NOTHING WORK !!!!!!!!!!!!! ANY OPTION DONT WORK !!!!!

Message 3 of 5 (1,916 Views)

★ Novice

what did you do?

Message 4 of 5 (1,078 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 1 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 5 of 5 (1,013 Views)