Re: photo profile doesnt work

by TheRealJony

Original Post

Accepted Solution

photo profile doesnt work

★ Novice

that its, i reinstalled the game (all my G profiles, play G, and store G have the correct photo) and it show the ugly play G photo, and i canot change, and now, i see a lot of people (in pvp) with play G photo, it seems that not only me

Message 1 of 2 (679 Views)

Accepted Solution

@tenzenpvp  With Google+ being permanently shut down on April 2, 2019, the devs have transferred your game account from it to Google Play Services. The only difference is your picture will now display an avatar from Google Play instead of your personal Google+ picture.

Link: Some technical changes are coming, get ready

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (666 Views)

All Replies

@tenzenpvp  With Google+ being permanently shut down on April 2, 2019, the devs have transferred your game account from it to Google Play Services. The only difference is your picture will now display an avatar from Google Play instead of your personal Google+ picture.

Link: Some technical changes are coming, get ready

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (667 Views)