performance

by r4pidHunter

Original Post

Re: performance

★★ Novice

Yeah, the GPU frame times have been more consistent so it is smooth most of the time, except for the occasional hiccup which I don't mind anymore. But I'm still not sure what happened, I had 200 gb of free space, cleared up so I had 500 gb and it starts running a bit smoother. Not sure if anything else happened on that day, like a small patch or something.

Message 11 of 15 (394 Views)

Community Manager

@r4pidHunter 

There was a small patch on Tuesday the 7th. That might have helped with what was causing the performance drops in your case. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 12 of 15 (361 Views)

★ Novice

I've noticed a strange issue with Apex.. When you check the Challenges Screen (listing all challenges) the GPU goes crazy. From 60-80W the Wattage usage goes up to 200W in peaks. the temperature goes from normal 60 up to 108C . GPU fans  do their job, to keep the GPU at abt 100C.
Thats wierd anyway... my GPU is Radeon 5700XT. and is brand new, like 1 month old. Have you noticed that?

Message 13 of 15 (308 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @7rYt0

Would you mind sharing a DxDiag when you've got the chance? For more information on how to pull one up check out the EA Help website. Once you have the text file please attach it to this thread. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 14 of 15 (302 Views)

★ Novice

This is the screen when i got to the challenges screen

Message 15 of 15 (266 Views)