performance issues after the new update for apex legends

by Viper8014

Original Post

Re: performance issues after the new update for apex legends

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko oh wow ....clear connection issues only apper after the last update....like really woow...buddy i have 400+ hours played on this game and your "connection issues" didn't apper until the last update...
Message 41 of 47 (503 Views)

Community Manager

I am only trying to help you  @Viper8014. I  understand that you are frustrated but the UO Trace that you ran and shared shows clear connection issues.  I have advised you of the best course of action to take, if the troubleshooting steps make no difference then you need to speak with your ISP as based on the information you provided I can see a clear connection issue on your end which will cause connection issues.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 42 of 47 (501 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko omg stop that if this is the kind of advice cuz that is making me more boiling mad ....ok i have a connection issue ok ..i believe u ....why it didn't show up in all the 400+ hour i played on this game ...i only want an answer for that ...i know that i have a connection issue ...i just want someone to answer this question for me ....
Message 43 of 47 (498 Views)

Community Manager

There could be any number of reasons why the issue has only recently appeared @Viper8014 and the best people to answer this question is your ISP.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 44 of 47 (495 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko ok then i'll follow your steps...what should i tell the ISP cuz they are a little dumb in my city?
Message 45 of 47 (479 Views)

Community Manager

Show them the UO Trace and any half decent tech adviser will know immediately that you are having issues @Viper8014.

Any packet loss of 1% to 99% is a huge issue so jus highlight that to them.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 46 of 47 (457 Views)

★★★★ Novice

A similar issue on my rig. Game is "shuttering/tearing".

I play on 144hz monitor and most of the time i have 144fps, sometimes drops to 120 etc.

BUT now it feels like fps is dropping to 70fps or etc and it causes this and game is not smooth, hard to aim and even it hurts my eye's more.

Something is definitely not right.

Message 47 of 47 (436 Views)