by Viper8014

Original Post

Re: performance issues after the new update for apex legends

★★ Apprentice

i'll try ...

Message 31 of 47 (685 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Darkook i tried with my phone hotspot and still nothing changed...same freeze and lag and the game's not responding (in the task manager)

Message 32 of 47 (664 Views)

★★★ Newbie

me and a friend of mine have the exact same issuses since yesterday -.- it is pretty much unplayable - good internet machince etc.

Message 33 of 47 (645 Views)

★★ Apprentice

they just say that its our network problem and they dont get it ....like if it was our network problem then why it only appered after this update not before it ...like wow

Message 34 of 47 (641 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

It has nothing to do with our internet conncetion i play with 10 diffrent people since the patch were released and the all of them have the same issue at the same time. Its just there servers are *. They were * before but now with the patch they just broke it. If the server stay like this you dont need to release season 2 cause no one will be able to play it anayway.

Message 35 of 47 (628 Views)

★★ Novice

I have been having the same issues on PlayStation. Every time I would hit somebody for damage it would not show that I hit them until a couple of seconds later. I have reset my modem and router and still no fix. So it is obviously the latest update

Message 36 of 47 (609 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Still not a single fix...someone is busy doing  Live streams more than fixing the game for the players

Message 37 of 47 (541 Views)

★ Apprentice

i learnt very quickly that the game has connection issues.

play a different game without touching your internet and there is no problem. it is always Apex server side issues.

it is a highly unusual response to constantly lay blame on the individuals internet connection.

i am certain that should these issues ever be fixed then you will make more money from people enjoying the game.

Message 38 of 47 (529 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@manslashmonkey nah they dont care about that ...they have their top streamers playing the game....they have their events going around ....they have their "new content" coming out ...and now they made a new update ...great....."we fixed the circle damage in apex elite mode" .....are u kidding me respawn?????????
Message 39 of 47 (516 Views)

Community Manager

Please stop spreading misinformation @Viper8014.

As I advised you in my last post, your UO Trace is showing clear connection issues. You need to speak with your ISP in relation to improving your connection.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 40 of 47 (484 Views)