Re: performance issues after the new update for apex legends

by EA_Darko

Original Post

performance issues after the new update for apex legends

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Apex lagging so much after the new update and sometimes not responding at all and have to restart it to make it may or may not work (and it always do the same) !!

Message 1 of 47 (1,382 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here, on xbox the servers say 20-50ms but when i get in game its laggy and i get disconnected from match 70% of the time

Message 2 of 47 (1,329 Views)

★★ Apprentice
yea...mine for me sometimes it lags like network lag and sometimes like fps drop and now it started to freeze and i have to restart it then it may or may not work
Message 3 of 47 (1,319 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @Viper8014 and @JSw33ney it sounds like you may be having issues with your connection. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 47 (1,275 Views)

★★ Apprentice

this is your response to everyone darko maybe just maybe the tons of players getting this problem has decent internet and its your update thats the problem?

Message 5 of 47 (1,270 Views)

★★ Apprentice

with all respect but no no no no no no no.....a connection issue making the game freeze and not respond ????? ...like how ????

Message 6 of 47 (1,261 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @uJamBo when issues such as this appear we need to try an narrow down the cause.  I tested the game just there and was able to play without issues. As such, if you are having issues with the connection then please try the steps I shared above and if they make no difference please share your UO Trace with us.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 47 (1,257 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Do you play in asian servers? If so, this is a server issue. Me and all my friends are experiencing high packet loss since the update.

Message 8 of 47 (1,199 Views)

★★ Novice

EA the least useful here. maybe its the weather?

Message 9 of 47 (1,196 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

uotrace.png

@EA_Darko I'm also experiencing the same issue. Attached my UO trace.

Message 10 of 47 (1,177 Views)