penality

by scus3m3

Original Post

penality

★★ Novice

Hello,

I got a problem with the penality system... when random mate disconnect from the squad you could left without penality yeah?!!!

2 times i left after a guy left before me and 2 times i got penality. Now i m at 100 minutes penality because the system is broke, plus68 point a removed of the rank score....

i don't know... if you implemented a system that allow remaining player to be not sanctionned by the left of one, do it correctly.

Thx for your times

Message 1 of 3 (224 Views)

Re: penality

★★ Novice

Again the same problem, a simple logical test is not performed correctly in this game.

I left the game because one guy was ALREADY GONE!!! .   3-1=2 yes or no????, if remaining player in team <3 then they are allowed to leave without penality yes or not???!!!  so why i m penalized again  and for 360 minutes this time. All work as the info " one guy of the team left, then there only 2 now" :

- There is only 2 presentation player card before the game start really

- There only the HUD info ( shield and life level) of the 2 player remaining.

So in fact a PART of the code behind the game know...there is only 2 player in the squad, not 3, not 5 , not sin(x)/x player BUT 2 GOD damn.But a other part of the implementation seems  ignore it, and without verificaiton just penalized.

I was sure i should record while playing because this * will happen again. I will never leave a game anymore if one or two had left , or be disco because i ll delete this *.

Message 2 of 3 (160 Views)

Re: penality

★★★★★ Apprentice

Simple solution, stop leaving and ruining the fun for everyone else

Message 3 of 3 (143 Views)