Re: 'over the top' field guns codex entry not working

by Hedganian

Original Post

'over the top' field guns codex entry not working

★★★★★ Novice

In 'over the top', there is a codex entry for which you need to destroy all the field guns. I did this multiple times, and it didn't pop. I tried with youtube guides, and it seems that there is a gun missing in my playthrough. In this video guide [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKA5daNPHg0&index=1&list=LLLZd2Owqi2Y9gLLNKDzVS2w ] at 2:05 there is a gun that is missing in my playthrough. Anyway, the codex enty doesnt pop. 

Message 1 of 5 (2,756 Views)

★★ Novice

I have this exact issue - playing on XBox One. 

The left most field gun by the church just isn't there. Since it's not there, I can't kill it and therefore can't unlock the codex, and therefore can't get the achievement for unlocking them all...

PLEASE fix this!

Message 2 of 5 (2,655 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue on PS4 with the field guns

Message 3 of 5 (2,629 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Also have the field gun to the left of the church missing. When will this be fixed so I can 100% the game?!
Message 4 of 5 (2,520 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had the same issue until today (15/11/2016). The church gun didn't appear (the one to the left as you drive up on the church) but I carried on, and the achievement finally popped. Make sure you don't let one of the ones next to the depot (just before the bridge at the end) get destroyed by the massive collateral explosion of the depot (shoot the one on the right in front of the depot first, then the one on the left). I shot 35 guns in total
Message 5 of 5 (2,498 Views)