Re: origin won't process my card, but bank says otherwise?

by EA_Illium

Original Post

origin won't process my card, but bank says otherwise?

★ Novice

So i tried to purchase 1000 coins for apex's end of year sale; so that i could buy the legendary apex pack bundle. For some reason though the client says they couldn't process my order. the card im using is the same exact card i used to purchase the champions edition a few weeks ago. nothing is wrong with it. I got into contact with support, and their answer was "try it on website. now try using mobile." neither of which worked of course. Then they told me to contact my bank. according to my bank origin has request one dollar five different times. all in the span of last night when i was trying to make the purchase, and was confused on why it wasn't working. WTF IS GOING ON. they can't even process my paypal account either.

Message 1 of 2 (161 Views)

Re: origin won't process my card, but bank says otherwise?

Community Manager

@PoppinDayZsTTV The one dollar charge can be a test charge to confirm the card information being provided, the multiple attempts can be where they are coming from. If you are unable to process your order it may be an issue with getting approval from the banking system your using.

I would recommend reaching out to an EA Advisor to see if they can see any orders being created for the charges if not you may need to speak to your bank.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (136 Views)