origin keeps going offline and online repeatedly

by SiirLagALot

Original Post

origin keeps going offline and online repeatedly

★ Guide

origin keeps going offline and online repeatedly, this is probably causing too many "failed to get token from origin" errors for me, after every game i need to end the apex application from task manager and restart origin cause even origin gets laggy and doesnt work properly. please need a fix asap thx! 

Message 1 of 7 (517 Views)

Re: origin keeps going offline and online repeatedly

Community Manager

Hi @SiirLagALot 

Could you try clearing the cache? The steps are outlined in here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 7 (478 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Lanna i've done that, but it seems its a temporary solution. after a few hours its back to square one. that's why i reinstalled origin but the problem still persists
Message 3 of 7 (452 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Lanna Tried it again, no changes, problem still persists
Message 4 of 7 (431 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Lanna what else can i do to fix it? i have to restart the game every one or two matches please need a fix
Message 5 of 7 (401 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @SiirLagALot,

Apologies, I didn't spot notifications for this thread. Thanks for trying to clear your cache.

There are some other steps we can try to help with this like: 

1. Check your Antivirus and Firewall to make sure Origin is allowed through  
  2. Turn off any overlay's if you use them. e.g. MSI, Discord, Origin in-game. 
  3. Run a clean boot. This should help prevent other programmes interfering with Origin.
  4. Do you have Killernetwork. If you do could you turn it off and see if that helps? 
  5. Reinstall network drivers. 

Please let me know how you get on with this. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 7 (351 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Lanna I haven't tried reinstalling network drivers, hope it works!
Message 7 of 7 (335 Views)