optimize the launcher

by Legend33544

Original Post

Accepted Solution

optimize the launcher

★ Novice

launcher optimization

an you plze optimize the launcher i am having trouble.its causing lag and some time it wont open

Message 1 of 6 (930 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: optimize the launcher

Community Manager

@Legend33544 

I see. Have you tried manually uninstalling and reinstalling Origin to see if that makes any difference at all? 

When you've got a chance I'd recommend checking out the following article on the EA Help site: 

Uninstall the Origin Client

Follow the steps for uninstalling Origin "the hard way," then reinstall the client from the website. Let me know if you're still having any of the same issues after that. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (833 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Legend33544

Are you having problems with starting up the Origin launcher? Does it give you any error messages at all when you try launching it? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 6 (897 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Kent no not any error
Message 3 of 6 (880 Views)

Community Manager

@Legend33544 

When you have a chance can you try clearing out the Origin cache to see if that helps at all? Sometimes that can help out when the client is having problems loading. 

For more information on how to clear it check out the EA Help website. Let me know how that goes when you've got the chance. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 6 (862 Views)

★ Novice

its very lagy and slow and take long to open.

Message 5 of 6 (844 Views)

Community Manager

@Legend33544 

I see. Have you tried manually uninstalling and reinstalling Origin to see if that makes any difference at all? 

When you've got a chance I'd recommend checking out the following article on the EA Help site: 

Uninstall the Origin Client

Follow the steps for uninstalling Origin "the hard way," then reinstall the client from the website. Let me know if you're still having any of the same issues after that. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 6 (834 Views)