by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

Product: FIFA 19
Platform:PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Filipes-pes-cz
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Pro Clubs
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? když někoho pozvu nebo on mně a on přijme tak se to chvilku na čítá a pák se to sekne po chvíli na píše spojení bylo ztraceno,,,,, when I invite someone or he accepts me and he accepts so for a moment to read and the lever of slashes after a while for the writes the connection was lost
What happens when the bug occurs? když někoho pozvu nebo on mně a on přijme tak se to chvilku na čítá a pák se to sekne po chvíli na píše spojení bylo ztraceno.... when I invite someone or he accepts me and he accepts so for a moment to read and the lever of slashes after a while for the writes the connection was lost
What should be happening instead? ......

Můžu se zeptat jestli vám jde on-line přátelský zápas .... když někoho pozvu nebo on mně a on přijme tak se to chvilku na čítá a pák se to sekne po chvíli na píše spojení bylo ztraceno... děkuji za nějaké rady......

when I invite someone or he accepts me and he accepts so for a moment to read and the lever of slashes after a while for the writes the connection was lost

Message 1 of 2 (165 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: online

Community Manager

Hey @filipespess AHQ is currently available in the following languages.

If you do not speak one of those languages then please check out our help.ea.com site which is available in a variety of languages and provides help across all EA titles and any issues you may run into: https://help.ea.com/cz/

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (147 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Re: online

Community Manager

Hey @filipespess AHQ is currently available in the following languages.

If you do not speak one of those languages then please check out our help.ea.com site which is available in a variety of languages and provides help across all EA titles and any issues you may run into: https://help.ea.com/cz/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (148 Views)