Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: online player movement and activity problem fifa 21need help

by ripthekidsoff

Original Post

online player movement and activity problem fifa 21need help

★★★★ Novice

need help with this problem in attack the players do not move into space hide behind players its so frustrating and stressfull and when you give custom tactics they do the opposite on what you tell them like stay wind and get in behind .they run towards you and on the inside. witch is driving me made.in defence is just as bad you cdm with high defensive work rate. you tell them to say back and they don't they stand  away from where they are meant to be so the opposition gets fee space to just play a ball straight in to there st it seems the opposite when im going form back to front everyone is covered.the opposition defence is always it the right place to get a tackle or block but opposite for mine. the gk is always falling backwards so the oppositions goals always go in doesn't matter what angle the st is on it goes in the opposition has 3 shots and go in i have 12 and maybe 1 goes in its all the time i understand sometimes but all the time its is upsetting me alot i need something fix i don't buy fifa points so i don't know if this is why

Message 1 of 7 (113 Views)

★★★★ Novice

can anyone answer me

Message 2 of 7 (106 Views)

★★★ Guide
@ripthekidsoff Exactly the same problem mate. Driving me insane seeing the other team charging around marking my team, stuck to them like glue while mine just stand still watching the ball roll by to the attacker to score
Message 3 of 7 (97 Views)

★★★★ Novice

does anyone reply on here to fix the game

Message 4 of 7 (86 Views)

★★★★ Novice

and all the rebound balls straight back to the opposition i must have target on my back from ea 

Message 5 of 7 (85 Views)

★★★★ Novice

it feels like harassment to me always getting the bad end off the game

Message 6 of 7 (81 Views)

★★★★ Novice

its a joke

Message 7 of 7 (61 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help