one time password not recived

by syst3m4999

Original Post

one time password not recived

★ Novice

Hello,i deciced to reinstall this game and have some fun with it.The problem is when i type my id and password i get a message about my one time password recived via e-mail.Everytime i check my account email i do not get the passowrd requested.I tried this for weeks,and i still do not get the password on my email.

Message 1 of 6 (564 Views)

Re: one time password not recived

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

@syst3m4999

If you've ever used any other email addresses with EA or SWTOR, I'd recommend checking those first.

I couldn't find a SWTOR account linked to your syst3m4999 EA account though. What's the display name you're trying to sign in to?

Message 2 of 6 (547 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello,my swtor account is argheriedragan  .I made a new account and i do not have this issue,this happens only with my old account 

Message 3 of 6 (514 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@syst3m4999 I can't see any problems with that account, it should be sending the OTP emails to the email address on there. Have you checked all your other email addresses?

If you can't remember the email address, or you've lost access to it, you can give us a call so we pass a security check and can help you out.

Message 4 of 6 (501 Views)

★ Novice

can i know the account e-mail? i use 3 different e-mails id,i might forgot on wich one the password is sent ? 

Message 5 of 6 (455 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@syst3m4999

I'm afraid due to security reasons we can't reveal or discuss specific account information on the forums. If you're unable to access one of your email accounts, try that provider's recovery options to see if you can get in.

Message 6 of 6 (441 Views)