objective completion not rewarding

by joeking2023202

Original Post

Accepted Solution

objective completion not rewarding

★★★ Apprentice

I completed the mut master stats objective and it still says I haven't completed it and won't give me the completion objective worth 25,000 coins plus the 250,000 for ccompleting the whole objective list.

Message 1 of 11 (1,551 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: objective completion not rewarding

Community Manager

@joeking2023202 That's not good. Please reach out to an advisor here http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us so we can investigate the missing content. 

EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (1,526 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@joeking2023202 That's not good. Please reach out to an advisor here http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us so we can investigate the missing content. 

EACade
Message 2 of 11 (1,527 Views)

★★ Novice

I have completed the Mut Master Stats as well. I have chatted with a few people and have gotten no help i did have one of them tell me i didnt get the coins because i wasnt done. But i have invested a lot of time to completed these task and want my coins. Can someone help

Message 3 of 11 (1,481 Views)

No Mut Master Rewards for Completing list

★★ Novice

Can someone please help me out.....I have not received my content for completing the MUT Master Objective list. I should be getting 275,000 coins and I keep getting the run around about this. I have even attached a screen shot. I am very frustrated since I spent so much time doing this for nothing.

JD

Message 4 of 11 (1,370 Views)

Re: No Mut Master Rewards for Completing list

Community Manager

@sargerules 

You have 9/10 completed. Click L1 or R1 so you tab over to the last objective you need to complete.

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 11 (1,345 Views)

★★ Novice

I am not sure if you clicked on the pic that I attached, but the last objective is to complete the MUT Objective list which is the first 9 items. After I completed all 9 of those it should automatically give me the 25,000 coins and then the 250,000 coins as a reward. Am I missing something?

Message 6 of 11 (1,326 Views)

Community Manager

@sargerules 

Click on your picture and you'll see the 10 black boxes at the top. Press L1 and R1 to scroll over to different tabs. You're missing 1 that needs to be completed. This is not a bug and can be confusing because all 9 objectives aren't located on the same page.

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 11 (1,321 Views)

★★ Novice

Can you tell me what the 10th item is that I need to complete? I thought the 10th objective is the last one in my pic that is not checked off? I just do not see what I am missing? 

Message 8 of 11 (1,301 Views)

★★ Novice

It does not make any sense to me? I grinded out all of those objectives to be told that I am not finished? If I am not finished then what am I missing?

Message 9 of 11 (1,264 Views)

Community Manager

@sargerules 

In the screenshot you attached you are under "MUT Master Stats." There are a total of 3 tabs at the top (MUT Master, MUT Master Stats, MUT Master Finale). 

Tab to each one and you're missing 1 objective left you need to complete. It's not on the tab you took a picture of and attached to this post. You've already done them all on MUT Master Stats, tab one spot to the left or right to see the final one. 

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 11 (1,245 Views)