object placement difficulty

by ellenmayberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

object placement difficulty

★★★★ Apprentice

I recently bought a new fridge for my kitchen. After storing the old fridge, I tried to place the new one in the exact same spot. Wouldn't go. Suspicious, I moved a counter out of the way also and tried to put it back - won't go back. Just get the red steps indicating something is blocking it, but nothing is! I moved everything around it off the wall and ceiling just to make sure. They'll sit a few feet out from the wall, but that's losing precious space. Screenshots attached.

Message 1 of 5 (488 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: object placement difficulty

Champion (Retired)

@ellenmayberry Try moving the cutting board and then try. I've had problems with the cutting board in the past.  Your old fridge was probably there before the cutting board was placed. 😊

Welcome to the AHQ Forums too! ☺

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (540 Views)

All Replies

That's weird! Will the old fridge still go back on that spot? Could you open a new post in the bug forum for this?

You can find the bug forum over here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/the-sims-mobile-bug-reports-en

The bug forum has a small list with questions which might just help solving the problem! 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 5 (456 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ellenmayberry Try moving the cutting board and then try. I've had problems with the cutting board in the past.  Your old fridge was probably there before the cutting board was placed. 😊

Welcome to the AHQ Forums too! ☺

Message 3 of 5 (541 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you, that was it! I saw some older threads in the bug forum about similar difficulties being other objects that shouldn't be int eh way, but were, so I kept moving stuff and once I moved the cutting board it all was able to go back in place. Odd.

Message 4 of 5 (434 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ellenmayberry I am so glad. As soon as I saw it on the counter I wondered if it was giving you fits like it did me. Now we both know. 😉😁

Message 5 of 5 (427 Views)