Re: not receive coin after redeem and purchase at store

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

not receive coin after redeem and purchase at store

★★★ Newbie

at 22 i redeem code for apex coin @origin and not receive the coin. and i wait more than 24 hours and still not receive the coin

so yesterday i purchase coin directly @origin and still not receive the coin but after contact them. they just add the coin today.

but after that i try again like my screenshoot. and you know? i not receive the coin again. i hope develop team can check my account .

thanks

Message 1 of 2 (282 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @Jonathan-TwT

I'm afraid that missing coins are not something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. The best thing to do would be to reach out to the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account and help get them added. 

For more info on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. You can also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook as well if that works better for you. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (232 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Jonathan-TwT

I'm afraid that missing coins are not something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. The best thing to do would be to reach out to the EA Help team so they can take a look at your account and help get them added. 

For more info on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. You can also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook as well if that works better for you. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (233 Views)