not passing darth vader mini game- ps4

by jspads13

Original Post

Accepted Solution

not passing darth vader mini game- ps4

★ Novice
hello, i bought battlefront approx 6 days ago for ps4 and have not been able to get past the mini game. i have seen on several other forums that it seems to be a common issue but cannot find a result. so far i have rebuilt the data base 4 times, deleted all components and reinstalled the game 4 times, i have renewed the psn licenses, instlled the latest update (todays) and re initialized the playstation both full and normal multiple times to no avail. can someone please provide me with a solution. i am terrebly frustrated and cant seem to get any help from ps or ea.
Message 1 of 10 (1,424 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: not passing darth vader mini game- ps4

Community Manager

@jspads13 Hey, how long was it left for? Can you leave it run for a few hours without entering the Vader game? Are you using a disc or digital version?

Thanks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (1,819 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@jspads13 Hey, how long was it left for? Can you leave it run for a few hours without entering the Vader game? Are you using a disc or digital version?

Thanks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 10 (1,820 Views)

★ Novice
hey yes i have left it several hours without entering the mini game with still no success. i am using a disc.
thank you.
Message 3 of 10 (1,401 Views)

★ Novice
further to that while that screen is sitting there i went into downloads and nothing shows. i have also tried a friends disc and nil
Message 4 of 10 (1,396 Views)

Community Manager

@jspads13I see, thank you

You mention reinitialising, so I'm not sure if the next step is necessary, but it's to rebuild your database:

https://support.us.playstation.com/articles/en_US/KC_Article/Safe-Mode-PS4/

Past this It'd be time to contact Sony support as there appears to be a hardware issue. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 10 (1,385 Views)

★ Novice
thanks for your help. i tried what you said prior again and left the playstation for 3hrs then went into the mingame and it was installed. thank you.

i recommend that everybody turn their power save settings, and leave the game sitting there without going into the mini game.for several hours.
Message 6 of 10 (1,374 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I'm stuck too. Everything says installed and there are no notifications that it isn't already installed any thoughts?
Message 7 of 10 (1,284 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So did you rebuild the database? Ive had exactly the same issue and cannot get passed the mini game.
Message 8 of 10 (1,182 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So do you need a internet connection
Message 9 of 10 (946 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So do you need a internet connection for the game to install? I have a PS4 and have a disc copy.
Message 10 of 10 (944 Views)