Re: not letting me wright a discussion on the Battlefiled forums

by ragnarok013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

not letting me wright a discussion on the Battlefiled forums

★★★ Newbie

hi it wont let me wright a discussion on the battlefield forums I have connect my psn to it I have bf4 bf1 and bfv I have put discussion's before had no issue why now ?????  

Message 1 of 3 (562 Views)

Accepted Solution

@LUMMY22 wrote:

hi it wont let me wright a discussion on the battlefield forums I have connect my psn to it I have bf4 bf1 and bfv I have put discussion's before had no issue why now ?????  

@LUMMY22 I checked both Battlelog and the Battlefield forums and cannot find a linked account. I recommend that you speak with EA Customer Support to ensure that your PSN and Origin accounts are properly linked. You can contact a Game Advisor at EA Customer support here:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us 

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (496 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi @LUMMY22 !

Have you tried with different browsers?

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 2 of 3 (549 Views)

@LUMMY22 wrote:

@LUMMY22 I checked both Battlelog and the Battlefield forums and cannot find a linked account. I recommend that you speak with EA Customer Support to ensure that your PSN and Origin accounts are properly linked. You can contact a Game Advisor at EA Customer support here:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us 

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 3 (497 Views)