not allowed to use real life roster on xbox

by shrews85

Original Post

Re: Unable to play franchise mode cloud

★★★★ Novice

Same! PC version.... why is this not fixed......

Message 31 of 50 (742 Views)

★ Guide

EA Kent, can we hear when the error code will be fixed ??

Message 32 of 50 (695 Views)

Re: Can’t start new cloud franchise

★★★★★ Newbie

Ive been getting the same thing every since the latest update, trying to put together an online cfm with the true rosters and cannot because of this frustrating bug, I click the active rosters choice and nothing pops up for the choose week option and I am forced to go back.

Message 33 of 50 (702 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This it’s something a lot of people are dealing with! We need answers please!
Message 34 of 50 (669 Views)

★★ Novice

Keep on commenting on this post to get it to the top of the answers page. EA is taking their time with anything that doesn’t have to do with ultimate team. Give love to franchise too!

Message 35 of 50 (662 Views)

Madden 21 Franchise

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? Playstation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? STAYME7O_LANE
Date/time issue occurred A week ago
What type of issue do you have? Exploit
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
What is your Franchise League Name? None
Summarize your bug When I go to play franchise mode cloud every time I select use real life rosters I’m prompted with a blank choose week screen every time I try to make a franchise
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Select franchise cloud use real life rosters
What happens when the bug occurs? Can not select choose week
What do you expect to see? A game week to start from
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Please look into because a lot of my friends are experiencing the exact same issue and it’s about 36 of my friends please help!

Message 36 of 50 (684 Views)

Re: Madden 21 Franchise

★ Guide

EA has your money and doesn’t care about your problem... sorry bud

Message 37 of 50 (672 Views)

Franchise Mode is a complete mess.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred Every day i’ve played this game.
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
What is your Franchise League Name? My own non public league
Summarize your bug Buggy Ai, graphical bugs, and gameplay stutters.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? in both cloud and offline Play franchise mode like a regular player and you will start noticing these bugs. To see the AI, i suggest being a QB. If you need gameplay to gather proof i have lots.
What happens when the bug occurs? Ruins the immersion in the game. Especially the stutters, it can take time off the clock, and so can the unresponsive button controls.
What do you expect to see? A working game.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I can’t believe i’m writing another report on the forums so i’ll just summarize the bugs i have encountered in Franchise Mode.

Whenever you log off of franchise mode, when you load back into your franchise save your characters picture switches to some random default character.

one other thing i would like to point out is the lack of booth reviews in the game. Even just for the sake of immersion. The game doesn’t allow challenge flags when you obviously need them. My WR was clearly in bounds with probably a half of an inch of a cleat out of bounds (very little) and the game offered no booth review or even let me challenge the play when it said that the WR was out of bounds. Seems to me that the game gets really confused when your player or teammate is doing toe taps or sort of close to the side lines.

When trying to create a new league and use the real life roster you get an empty screen, therefore making the real life roster impossible to use.

From what i’ve seen and experience, for some odd reason, when i’m playing franchise mode i experience lots of stutters for no reason. I have a ps4 pro that’s taken care of regularly so this can’t be my console. And this only happens as far as i know in franchise mode.

I haven’t  experienced this in The Yard or exhibition play, only in franchise mode i find myself clicking X to snap the ball and my character doing nothing, therefore making me having to sometimes spam the button. I even made sure it wasn’t just my controller acting up.

This might be just in general but in this game, the AI is so unbelievably stupid. my current franchise character is a QB and i turned off full field control. Let’s say i’m running a HB dive. The AI running back with run some insanely stupid route and run directly into the defense when there’s a a perfectly open hole for them to run into. This even happens on pass plays. Let’s say i pass the ball to my TE, the tight end does this unnecessary quick snap to the right or left directly into a defensive player. This wasn’t really a problem in any of the other maddens but it’s really noticeably in this one. 

This game has potential to be really good. The Yard mode reminds of NFL street football. The graphics look nice, but oh my god, these glitches and bugs are just out of this world. I want to enjoy the game but sometimes i just can’t. 

image is proof of that weird graphical glitch that happens. 

note: these all happen in cloud and offline. 

I will still play this game, but i hope the devs see this and fix this game. 

Message 38 of 50 (686 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Your absolutely right I knew I shouldn’t have bought it

Message 39 of 50 (657 Views)

★ Novice

Hello,

I have same problem. I tried to deinstall and install game, and nothing happened. Checked my drivers on PC, updates, firewalls, network connections.

Price of this game and EA as developer tells me that this must be solved quickly.

Regards,

Milan Ristanovic

Message 40 of 50 (648 Views)