not allowed to use real life roster on xbox

by shrews85

Original Post

not allowed to use real life roster on xbox

★★★ Newbie

having loaded the franchise up then go to press the A button to confirm the use of the real-life roster then I have a choose week screen and nothing 

Message 2 of 50 (1,357 Views)

Unable to play franchise mode cloud

★★★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred 09/10/20
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
What is your Franchise League Name? none
Summarize your bug Unable to start a franchise in real life roster mode
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play the game
What happens when the bug occurs? all the time
What do you expect to see? something
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

• Product: Madden NFL 21
    What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
    Date/time issue occurred 09/10/20
    What is your Franchise League Name? none
    Summarize your bug I click on use real life roster in franchise mode .The next screen Im supposed to be able to pick what week I start and nothing shows up. Started after the recent patch download.
    Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try playing franchise mode
    What happens when the bug occurs? nothing shows up on the screen to select
    What do you expect to see? a week to select

Message 1 of 50 (1,603 Views)

Re: Unable to play franchise mode cloud

Community Manager

Hi @emu8407,

Have you had a chance to try power cycling your PS4 to see if that helps at all? For more info on how that works check out the PlayStation support website. Let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to try it out. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 50 (1,559 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi Kent, 

I am also having this issue - was very excited to start a cloud franchise with the new roster update yesterday. I did so successfully and used the week 1 starting point. I realized I hadn’t set up my league the way I wanted to so I deleted the save file and went to try again. This time only preseason was available as a starting point to choose from. After several attempts to back out and try again (close app, reset ps4, etc) now nothing appears and am unable to start a cloud franchise with real life rosters whatsoever.

this I a big issue that is affecting many people, as the original poster has mentioned it seems all you have to do is try to play the game for it to happen and it happens 100% of the time. I’m not sure why there aren’t more posts about it on here as everyone I have spoken with is having the same issue... 

I have tried power cycling, unplugging for 30 min, uninstalling and reinstalling Madden 21, started up a different game/app to clear cache, nothing works, this is clearly a bug in the most recent update on 9/10 and needs to be addressed.

attached is a screen shot of what shows on ps4 after you click on use real life roster - it stays this way no matter how long you wait.

Message 4 of 50 (1,549 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Hi Kent,

I am also having this issue - was very excited to start a cloud franchise with the new roster update yesterday. I did so successfully and used the week 1 starting point. I realized I hadn’t set up my league the way I wanted to so I deleted the save file and went to try again. This time only preseason was available as a starting point to choose from. After several attempts to back out and try again (close app, reset ps4, etc) now nothing appears and am unable to start a cloud franchise with real life rosters whatsoever.

this I a big issue that is affecting many people, as the original poster has mentioned it seems all you have to do is try to play the game for it to happen and it happens 100% of the time. I’m not sure why there aren’t more posts about it on here as everyone I have spoken with is having the same issue...

I have tried power cycling, unplugging for 30 min, uninstalling and reinstalling Madden 21, started up a different game/app to clear cache, nothing works, this is clearly a bug in the most recent update on 9/10 and needs to be addressed.

attached is a screen shot of what shows on ps4 after you click on use real life roster - it stays this way no matter how long you wait.
Message 5 of 50 (1,496 Views)

Real-life roster problem

★★★ Newbie

Which console generation do you have? Playstation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? KlexPlex
Date/time issue occurred 09/11
What type of issue do you have? Exploit
What is your Franchise League Name? Classic Franchise
Summarize your bug When I select to use real-life nfl roster the menu of selection downloads, but I can’t choose week. There is no weeks at all. Just an empty screen with scheme of selection like week-team—customize.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Idk like it simply doesn’t download. My internet is good.
What happens when the bug occurs? Just an empty screen. I can leave it though.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see weeks

Here is the photo

Message 6 of 50 (1,392 Views)

Madden franchise real life mode

★★★ Novice

Is anyone else having issues starting a franchise with the “real life stats” mode? Ever since the roster update as of 10/10/20 when I click on the mode it gives me a blank blue screen to select which week I want to start at...? Lmk if it’s just me or a madden update issue please 

Message 7 of 50 (1,194 Views)

Re: not allowed to use real life roster on xbox

Community Manager

Hi @shrews85

Thanks for reaching out about this. We've sent this up to the Madden team for a look. If we hear back with any updates I'll follow up here and let everyone know. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 8 of 50 (1,319 Views)

Error with creating a franchise with cloud

★ Novice

What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Therealgame82
Date/time issue occurred 9/10/20
What is your Franchise League Name? Buccaneers
Summarize your bug When I try to select real life rosters with cloud saving once I hit the X button it takes me to the next page which is select a week but the screen stays blank and I am not able to move forward
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I try to go out and retry it. Then I let two updates be installed and then tried it again and the issue continues
What happens when the bug occurs? The screen just has a blue back ground with nothing on it except press X to continue and O for back
What do you expect to see? I expect to see where I can select a week then I can select a team

Error with creating a franchise with cloud 

Message 9 of 50 (1,400 Views)

Re: Error with creating a franchise with cloud

★★★ Novice
@therealgame82 Same thing is happening to me any chance you fixed it?
Message 10 of 50 (1,396 Views)