no servers/dc after few minutes in a server

by commy79

Original Post

Accepted Solution

no servers/dc after few minutes in a server

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

i am having a issue where i have little to no servers showing what so ever while a friend had plenty 

when i had been able to find a server i join and play anywhere from 5-10 mins and kicked and all of this has only started after the latest patch 

having where it disconnects saying i have lost connection to the server yet my latency is 23 or so my internet is running fine i have restarted my pc i have redone the latest graphics drivers as they were needed i was playing find before this update 

i have  just found out that my extra offset completely goes red just before i am disconnected and saying i have lost connection 

Message 1 of 2 (404 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: no servers/dc after few minutes in a server

Community Manager

Hey @commy79

Regarding not seeing any servers showing up, try these tips out:

1. Go to the server browser under the advanced tab
  2. Edit the filter and select "Change back to default."
  3. Add "None, 1-5, and 6-10" to the player slot size. 
  4. Don't edit anything else in the filter.
  5. More should show up when you hit the view servers button at the bottom.

It's possible you've selected too many options in the filter so it's trying to find a server that has "all" of that criteria, which will narrow down the amount of servers. 

As for the disconnection, if it's happening just prior to going into a match check out this thread. It might work for you. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Server-Disconnect-before-Loading-into-game/m-p/7197247#M3...

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (382 Views)

All Replies

Re: no servers/dc after few minutes in a server

Community Manager

Hey @commy79

Regarding not seeing any servers showing up, try these tips out:

1. Go to the server browser under the advanced tab
  2. Edit the filter and select "Change back to default."
  3. Add "None, 1-5, and 6-10" to the player slot size. 
  4. Don't edit anything else in the filter.
  5. More should show up when you hit the view servers button at the bottom.

It's possible you've selected too many options in the filter so it's trying to find a server that has "all" of that criteria, which will narrow down the amount of servers. 

As for the disconnection, if it's happening just prior to going into a match check out this thread. It might work for you. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Server-Disconnect-before-Loading-into-game/m-p/7197247#M3...

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (383 Views)