nhl no rewards bs great eight edition ZERO

by STYLESDABO

Original Post

Accepted Solution

nhl no rewards bs great eight edition ZERO

★ Novice

ive got no rewards since i bought a new console last month i bought the great eight edition now all my rewards are gone because theres only a original your chat support is crazy telling me come here and not helping people honestly a billion dollar company ripping people off one month of rewards if you buy a new console same thing xbox one to xbox series x you lose your stuff what a joke this is and then a fight with support for a month to be told come here and ask lmfao what a joke 

Message 1 of 4 (386 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: nhl no rewards bs great eight edition ZERO

Community Manager

@STYLESDABO 

Are you talking about the Diamond choice packs? I see you received and opened those.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (367 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@STYLESDABO 

Are you talking about the Diamond choice packs? I see you received and opened those.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (368 Views)

★ Novice

oh did i buddy go look into my account i received my first month of rewards switched consoles to the new xbox and got burned since then ive got zero so the rewards im supposed to get per month you dont get thanks [edit: email address removed] appreicated 

Message 3 of 4 (273 Views)

Community Manager

@STYLESDABO 

I see your Diamond packs were opened on December 1st. You can open a case with an advisor and they'll be able to tell you the contents of those packs.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 4 (266 Views)