Re: nhl 18 be a pro cannot advance past july 1st

by gravy2142

Original Post

Accepted Solution

nhl 18 be a pro cannot advance past july 1st

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I finally completed my first season on be a pro, and I was excited to get my next season going. I've tried to sim to the next season several times, but each time it crashes back to the xbox one home screen. The last thing that happens is that my agent tells me about the available offers, then some training selections, and then crash. 

I've reloaded several times and tried different things. The most consistent is the date. I think I've nailed it down directly to July 1st. When I go day by day on calendar, advancing to that day is when the crash happens. 

really don't want to star all over again. Any help is appreciated.

Message 1 of 5 (2,067 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

Ok, I tried it several times. The only way forward is to sim past the date AND reject training. If I sim to next day or exact day it crashes. If I decided to assign points or auto-assign it crashes.  But when I sim to July 8th (for example) and reject the training it seems normal, and I'm starting the next season now.

Thanks!

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (3,074 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Message 2 of 5 (2,063 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried the same thing by selecting sim to next season, and simming day by day. Each way drops me back to the home screen. The difference between me and the link you posted is that while I do get the offers, I never get a chance to accept it.

Message 3 of 5 (2,032 Views)

★★ Novice

But I am going to go back and try to sim past the date(even though I haven't signed a contract). I'll post what happens...

Message 4 of 5 (2,031 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok, I tried it several times. The only way forward is to sim past the date AND reject training. If I sim to next day or exact day it crashes. If I decided to assign points or auto-assign it crashes.  But when I sim to July 8th (for example) and reject the training it seems normal, and I'm starting the next season now.

Thanks!

Message 5 of 5 (3,075 Views)