nfs payback SLOW MO LAG

by Crytekxxx

Original Post

Re: nfs payback SLOW MO LAG

★★★ Novice

@DunStepOnSneyk

If the full game has no problems, can let us know please?

Message 11 of 25 (1,654 Views)

★ Guide

i've got the full version since november and i didn't noticed something like that.

i only have something similar in a specific part of the map which takes about 5secs or so when i'm in a race and than its fine again.

Message 12 of 25 (1,601 Views)

Slow-motion bug after an event

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

So I downloaded the trial for the game to see if I'd buy it, and I've ran into an issue where after the first race or event I do the game runs in slow-motion. I'm still hitting 60 or 70-ish fps, but the game runs at about 40% speed. The sound effects are normal (the NOS effect sounds the same, except there's a massive gap between the initial pop and the system kicking in) and the game runs smooth, just in slow motion. It first happened in the prologue where you have to escape the cops and I noticed it, then looked at the clock and the seconds each took about 2 seconds to pass. My PC is up to run the game, either meeting or exceeding recommended specs, and like I said my fps counter always shows 60-70 fps whether this glitch is happening or not.

PC: 

Windows 10 Home 64 bit

GTX 1060 6GB, no OC

Ryzen 5 1600, no OC

8 GB 2133MHz DDR4

I have the 391.24 Nvidia drivers installed, I did a clean install today. 

This is a video of the bug itself: https://youtu.be/9UcGpyzyauc

Message 13 of 25 (1,615 Views)

Re: Slow-motion bug after an event

★★★★★ Novice

You said you go to buy the full version to test this issue and a few hours later u create this post about ur download a trial version? Nice one.

Message 14 of 25 (1,569 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So, what i have to say, i bought full version and this bug dont meet me in 1.3h of gameplay. Looks like it a "feature" of a trial version. EA loses potential customers coz of this bug. 

Need for Speed Payback.png

Message 15 of 25 (1,557 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

2.5h more and have no "slow mo lag" pretty sure it was trial version feature.

Need for Speed Payback Screenshot 2018.03.27 - 22.56.16.61.png

Message 16 of 25 (1,526 Views)

★★ Novice

Just wanna say i made the trial bug report to see if a quick response would come, but no such luck (I didn't bail.) I bought the game but family issues popped up so i havent been able to play till today, but s1owp0ke is right, the full game doesn't have issues. I bought a key on g2a cheaper than on origin, and there are some $30 keys there if you want it cheaper than origin. sorry for not making the end of the sale but it's an imperfect world

Message 17 of 25 (1,502 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Did the purchase solve it? I am on trial too and having the same issue...The part wwhere characters are introduced and then one has to make the jump when Rav comes in, the game slows down to show Rav's car in the air and then never picks back up again..Good thing I ma on trial, imagine if it happened with the purchase copy.

Message 18 of 25 (1,491 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Yep, solved for me 99% 7h after buy and no slowmo.
Message 19 of 25 (1,476 Views)

★★★ Novice

Please post if buying the full version fixes the problem. I have the trial and am having the same issue. Would really like to buy the game during the sale, but not if the problem is going to persist... I have doubts that it will solve anything. Seems like the trial is the full version with only difference is the time constraints. Hope I am wrong, the game is very fun while working properly.

Message 20 of 25 (1,456 Views)