nfs heat wont launch and cant connect to ea servers error

by my6re99

Original Post

nfs heat wont launch and cant connect to ea servers error

★ Novice

I cant launch nfsheat correctly.and some other nfsgames,it says unable to connect to ea server or sometimes doesnt open at all.When it does opens somehow there is this cloud conflict issue popping up.And when i click on use cloud save its says error syncing data and closes automatically.I cant get in to the game in a normal way.There wasnt any issue with it till 3 days before.

I dont know what to do.I tried reinstalling origin,cleared download cache and sometimes error code 40050000(item system synchronisation failed customer contact).please helpFrown

Message 1 of 5 (2,293 Views)

Re: nfs heat wont launch and cant connect to ea servers error

★★★ Newbie

get a popup that says, We've noticed your computer is currently offline, to activete your game on this computer using your EA account, you'll need to connect to the internet.

I even try to re-install windows and it just pop out againand again.

Message 2 of 5 (2,269 Views)

★ Novice

and now I don't even have the play button it's grey.cant launch . sometimes I repeatedly click it and cloud conflicts comes up.And then when I click on play anyway the long line unable to connect error appears.Have you got any fix bro?

Message 3 of 5 (2,255 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @my6re99  @Yui_Twn have you tried our connective guide and see if that helps? 

Let us know what you tried.

/Atic 

Message 4 of 5 (2,157 Views)

★ Novice

I reinstalled origin and cleared the cache it worked for me.Thanks for the reply anyway

Message 5 of 5 (2,140 Views)