Re: never seen error vpk\client_mp_rr_desertlandsmu1.bsp.pak000_000.vpk

by HellaBaconYT

Original Post

never seen error vpk\client_mp_rr_desertlandsmu1.bsp.pak000_000.vpk

★★★★ Novice

Hi! I got this error today after re-installing Apex. I have never seen this error before. I don't think REPAIRING helps, since my game was getting english.mstr errors and after repairing it didn't work. Now I got this error. Anyone know how to fix? Or maybe get rid of these errors all together since it feels like I get some error everytime I try to play or I have to update or re-install.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 5 (2,536 Views)

Community Manager

@hotboys_keta 

The following thread is likely related to yours, please try the troubleshooting there, thanks.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/crash-R5Apex-000000000029BE67-EXCEPTION-ACCESS-VIOLATION-...

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (2,490 Views)

★★ Novice

Barry, this links to an unsolved case file. Problem still persists, please advise.

Message 3 of 5 (2,386 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@hotboys_keta did you ever fix this?
Message 4 of 5 (1,111 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @AzaliaBank2,

Please keep the dates in mind when replying to a thread. This topic is a couple years old and is being locked to avoid necroposting. 

If you're running into this issue I'd try clearing the cache on your launcher and then repairing your installation.

Feel free to start a new thread if you're unable to find a more recent topic on a subject you'd like to discuss in the future, thanks!

Mako.png
Message 5 of 5 (1,106 Views)