nfs unbound not downloading on my account

it downloads and plays fine on same pc if i log in from another account

both accounts have EA play subscribed.

i have contacted live chat but no luck

Message 1 of 5 (890 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: need for speed unbound not downloading on my account

Community Manager

HI @Alameen25 Thanks for this update, If the purchase itself was never complete or for some reason was canceled you will want to reach out to our support to take a look at your account and check if they have more information on the order, We would not be able to see that here on Answers HQ. 

• EA Help website - Live Support (Phone, Chat, Email) 
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance   

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (732 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Alameen25 Can you clear EA App's Cache (Top Left Menu > Help > App Recovery) and check if this continues?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (846 Views)

★★ Novice

online chat already advised that but didn't work. thank you

on my order history nfs unbound is not showing as fulfilled like other games. its showing as cancelled 

Message 3 of 5 (827 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Illium I found this on one of the pages
Im having same issue
Look for the following heading:
Pre-Order Cancellation Makes it Impossible to Download Game Later
Product: The EA app
Platform:PC
Error Report ID (learn how to create an Error Report ID in the sticky post) acba7b84-0fc6-4819-af71-7a6f850a4f73
Which client functionality are you experiencing this bug with? Download Game
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 12/02/22 AND 12/11/21
Summarize your bug Preordered NFS: Unbound this year, canceled preorder for reasons I don't need to get into. When the game went live, as an EA Play subscriber, I am entitled to get a 10-hour free trial. It will not let me install the game at all and the EA Desktop app insists I own the game already but will not let me install it, gives me this every single time; "There's a problem with your download, Something went wrong during your download. Give us a few minutes, then try again." This exact same scenario happened last year with Battlefield 2042 and nothing has been fixed since, in this past year.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Pre-order a game, cancel the pre-order, then try to play the game with EA Play or even purchase the game again and it will not let you.
What happens when the bug occurs? Error Message saying; "There's a problem with your download, Something went wrong during your download. Give us a few minutes, then try again."
What do you expect to see? A fix that can help me play NFS: Unbound trial and enable me to purchase the game fully.

I have done every fix download related on EA's official website and Reddit, and nothing has worked, and the same issue on a completely different computer that never had EA Desktop installed also has this issue and do not want to hear the same thing over and over again that has been proven to not fix this issue.

Message 4 of 5 (786 Views)

Community Manager

HI @Alameen25 Thanks for this update, If the purchase itself was never complete or for some reason was canceled you will want to reach out to our support to take a look at your account and check if they have more information on the order, We would not be able to see that here on Answers HQ. 

• EA Help website - Live Support (Phone, Chat, Email) 
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance   

Illium.png

Message 5 of 5 (733 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help