Re: need for speed rivals code

by ivrognard

Original Post

need for speed rivals code

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

i bought need for speed rivals a few years ago, it comes with a code for installation. Tried to install today and the code "has already been used". Did the code expire after these years?

Message 1 of 8 (564 Views)

@Jack_Shikikunt the code doesn't expire. Did you try installing the game through the Origin client? Does it appear in your Origin games library?

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 8 (545 Views)

★★★ Novice
I was trying to install through origin client, but the code didn't work
Message 3 of 8 (526 Views)

★★★ Novice
And it didn't appear in my game library
Message 4 of 8 (525 Views)

@Jack_Shikikunt in this case you can only try to contact the support. They can check it and see if it isn't tied to another account. As you have a retail game, would help to know if you've bought the game from an authorized retailer or it was a second-hand copy. If you kept the receipt, make a picture of that, too. There is also the possibility that the code was redeemed on an older acoount that you forgot about it?!

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 5 of 8 (515 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thank you very much for your suggestions, but i kinda forgot how to contact support haha...

And the receipt is unavailable since it was about 2014 when i bought the game, and now that you mentioned it......i might have used it on my old accounts.....
Message 6 of 8 (509 Views)

@Jack_Shikikunt

Here you can contact EA. If you are not from the US change the country in the top right corner.

If you have trouble with the contact attempt look at this guide

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 7 of 8 (500 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thank you very much
Message 8 of 8 (474 Views)