my sims mobil

by sharmzoo

Original Post

my sims mobil

★★★ Newbie

16 days ago, my sims Mobile on myiPad glitched and I couldn't load the game. so I deleted and re-installed the game (account was saved on the cloud under my Game Center on Apple. 

When re-installed, prompted to create a new sims whilst the old content was downloading so I waited for the download to be completed before I went to click on "ready to play". Tried to click on my old cloud account but it wouldn't load and instead brought me back all the way to the starting home. But, on the starting home page, there's a glitch where I cannot click anything else and I can see an overlap in the contents (the old account could access the SimsFestival Japan and I was playing it) but I can't seem to click on it. (see the screenshot attached below). 

Decided to delete the app and re-tried today but it is still the same issue. Paid for many packs on the game, unlocked three lands and many more but I can't access them and I cannot restart either. How do I fix this? 

Message 1 of 2 (538 Views)

Re: my sims mobil

Hero

@sharmzoo 

Unfortunately this is an issue that we can't help you fix from the forums. In order to get help to recover your game progress and lost content, you need to send in a Help Ticket from your in-game app.

A Help Ticket from your in-game account is a message that brings through needed details directly to mobile advisors. 

Using other methods like Facebook or Twitter will only delay support and  you will be asked to go back and send an in-game help ticket.

Help tickets from your mobile in-game account are the best way to contact support as they will go through directly to the mobile advisors who will be far more informed.

If you have lost pack content , have valid proof of purchase available for advisors. Purchases on mobile aren't made on Origin aka EA's tool, they are made on either Google Play or iTunes so in order for support to confirm that there was a payment made they will need valid proof of purchase. Once they verified the purchase they can check if the content is on the account,. If it's not the advisors will take it from there.

You wll also need to provide your player-ID to the advisors.

Follow the following steps:

• Tap the arrow pull-out tab on the right side of the game screen.

Tapping the arrow to open the help menu on the right side of the screen in The Sims Mobile.

• Tap the Settings cog tab.
      • Tap Help & About.
      • Tap Help to visit EA Help.

The Help & About button in The Sims Mobile Settings menu.

The EA Help site will open on your device's web browser.

1. Choose your device.
      2. Select topic. Missing content.
      3. Select issue Had content and lost it.
      4. Provide your player-ID
      5. Select a contact option. 
      6. Provide all information that could help solve your case.
      7. Provide screenshots that can help the advisor understand your problem.
      8. If you have selected email, tap on the button 'Email us'.

If the EA Help site does not open, try clearing cookies on your browser. This might help open the EA website on your device. Here you can read how to clear cookies on iPhone or iPad or how to clear cookies on Android.

If you are not able to open your game app, please use the following link to send in a ticket: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=the-sims-mobile 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 2 (507 Views)