Re: my order is still procesing (we billed you for your order but some items may

by MartinPocrezze

Original Post

my order is still procesing (we billed you for your order but some items may not

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have bought Star wars OLD republic Standard edition 12.99 Eur and my order is still procesing (we billed you for your order but some items may not be dellivered yet)  so i can play the game my credit card has money and works normal on other sites. i bought it on Origin. Why is omy order not complete it says it may take 24 hours to 72 hours.

Message 1 of 5 (428 Views)

Re: my order is still procesing (we billed you for your order but some items may

@MartinPocrezze

I have seen this delayed processing on origin , EA CS cannot do anything to assist as it is an automated payment system, they need the system to either confirm the payment or fail.

Why certain payment methods get this issue I am not aware of unfortunately.

If the payment confirms origin will send a code by email to redeem at swtor.com, also this standard pack code can only be applied to an account once so it cant purchase it again for that account.

If you need to reach an EA Game advisor see this link and select origin as the game, but I believe they cant help with it stuck at processing as far as i am aware.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 5 (422 Views)

★★ Novice

I just canceled the order i think it was the easiest thing to do because i dont have time to wait for 24-72 hours i Will have to go back to my job in that time

Message 3 of 5 (406 Views)

[ Edited ]

You can buy 30 days on www.swtor.com after the time is activated you just cancel the subscription so it doesnt renew in 30 days if that is what you want.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 4 of 5 (399 Views)

★★ Novice

Cool didnt know that i dont know why i try and buy it on Origin

Message 5 of 5 (392 Views)