my mouse doesn't lock onto the main screen

by T15H3N

Original Post

my mouse doesn't lock onto the main screen

★★ Novice

So, I just started the game, I have my VR headset out and ready to go, the game runs fine for a bit, but then when I get to the fighting part, my mouse is moving around my multiple monitors, and clicking out of the game. Also when the mouse reaches the edge of the screen, it makes it to where I can no longer turn sharply. I reach left hand side of the screen, well, looks like i can no longer turn left. I move it too far to the right and fire my gun? Congrats I just clicked out of the application and made it to where I am stuck moving in 1 direction until I take off my headset, find the icon in my task bar, and open the game back up

Message 1 of 5 (621 Views)

Re: my mouse doesn't lock onto the main screen

★★ Novice

For those looking for answers, I couldn't figure out what to do, so I plugged in a controller and used a controller.

Message 2 of 5 (568 Views)

EA DICE Team
@T15H3N Are you running any overlays while playing?

/Atic
Message 3 of 5 (552 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Atic I am not, however I am playing it with a VR-headset, so SteamVR likes popping up at the bottom. I found a solution was to just use an xbox controller, but would be nice to get closure

Message 4 of 5 (509 Views)

EA DICE Team
@T15H3N are you in full screen mode, if you press alt enter does that change anything for you?

/Atic
Message 5 of 5 (436 Views)