Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: my fifa 20 demo doesn't lunch when i click on " play " nothing hap

by darhob

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko of course on my AMD card , sir and " ea help " said to me that the game should work on it , and by the way the game could work on ram 4 or 6 like fifa 19 .. now i need help sir because i tried many things and didn't work
Message 11 of 52 (699 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @darhob if you have less than 8GB of ram then the game will not work. Can you try launching the game on your AMD card but the lack of ram may prove an issue.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 12 of 52 (696 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko i disagree because fifa 19 asked ram 8 giga minimum , but it worked well on my 6 gigabyte ram
Message 13 of 52 (686 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@darhob I also experiencing the same issue as you, while my PC is above the minimum requirements and FIFA 19 does work.
Message 14 of 52 (674 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@zohargoldman you also click on " play " and nothing happens ?
Message 15 of 52 (672 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@darhob No, when I click play it shows me a window that opens with a black screen and then that window closes.
Message 16 of 52 (661 Views)

★★★ Novice

same problem here man,

my DxDiag here.

Message 17 of 52 (632 Views)

★★ Novice

The exact same problem I am having. Surely they tested this before they released it? The tech specs for FIFA 20 are almost exactly the same as FIFA 19, so I really don't understand this answer they are giving. It looks like a template copy and paste. This is what happens when you don't really care about enough people buying the game, because you know enough people will buy it anyway

Message 18 of 52 (619 Views)

★★★ Novice
@darhob i also have the same problem, all the pc requirements (I have laptop) are good , at least for minimum. The FIFA setup pops up, I press play an then nothing.
And the strange thing, when origin is closed, and you try launch any other game, FIFA 19 as well, first origin is login in , and then the game starts, but with FIFA 20 demo, origin isn't loading at all, if it's closed. Hope you've undestood, what I've written )
Message 19 of 52 (597 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko , well , i also have the same problem, all the pc requirements (I have laptop) are good , at least for minimum. The FIFA setup pops up, I press play an then nothing.
And the strange thing, when origin is closed, and you try launch any other game, FIFA 19 as well, first origin is login in , and then the game starts, but with FIFA 20 demo, origin isn't loading at all, if it's closed. Hope you've undestood, what I've written )
Message 20 of 52 (593 Views)
Twitter Stream